♡︎8.1

QOTN: How much wood can a wood chuck chuck?
What would you dress up as for Halloween? I don't celebrate but fir once I want to just coustume...
How many steps have you taken? How many calories have you consumed? Are you happy with you body? Are you happy with your phone case? No, me either so guess we twinzzz
________________________________(there since I didn't add questions in the last chapter)

 How many steps have you taken? How many calories have you consumed? Are you happy with you body? Are you happy with your phone case? No, me either so guess we twinzzz________________________________(there since I didn't add questions in the last ...

"So once you've found something that you can capture and be comfortable to take photos. Edit and submit three. Then get cracking on the final. I need portraits not of yourselves but someone else. I want to be able to feel a connection with the person in the photo or see it and know you had a connection. Micheal no dog photos I tell you this constantly you're free to go everyone" My art professor says. Just as I put my bag over my shoulder Jah FaceTimed me so I answered. I had also text V back.

————————————
messages > Ivy Bug 🐛 🦋❤️

Are you okay or still
sleepy

I'm Good The Class
Over Now Anyway

Why are you typing like
that.. who's this

You Complained How I Type Before
Now You Still Complaining
🙄 Which One

I'm sorry

Stop Apologizing To Me You're Good

——————————————-
"Wassup Nigga" he says into the screen. I went to walk out but was stopped.

"Mr. Goulbourne a word please" my professor said.

"Am I failing" I asked confused, he chuckled and shook his head.

"No, the photo you submitted of the sleeping... girl. That was some of your best work. "

"Oh yeah she wasn't aware I took it but, she's a very beautiful girl. I doubt the camera did anything to add to that" I say talking about V. I didn't tell her I took a photo of her but I had to finish my work and need one more submission so I snapped a picture of her while she was sleep. It was her hand and her hair mainly but some of her back and shoulder showed since she wasn't facing me.

"So you seem to have a good connection with this girl. You should of used her sooner, a girl friend maybe. People tend to take good photos of things they love" he says Jah was doing whatever but I think he muted himself.

"Oh nah, She's not my girlfriend we're just friends" I say and he gave an understanding nod.

"Well you have a remarkable friendship with her. It shows through the screen I think if she's up for it... you should use her for your assignment" he said. "Of course it's up to you. But I expect a lot from these portraits."