⚠︎︎1.0

Supposed to be sleep but my feet swollen, my stomach hurt and I'm wide awake. So  comment. Read and play me in pool :)

"No I'm sleepy I don't want to go anywhere" Ivy complained

"No I'm sleepy I don't want to go anywhere" Ivy complained. I came to pick her up and she was staying with me for the weekend. She was up late watching me play the game and now she don't want to get out the bed.

"Let's go eat"

"Just bring the food to me. I want to sleep" she pouted.

"I don't want to go alone"

She turned towards me pulling me down and laying on my chest getting comfortable. I just chucked at her actions. She was a little annoying last night asking me 500 questions about everything I was doing on the game. She kept asking to play. When I would talk to the guys on the mic she'd bother me. That's something I ain't miss. I had several girls but I don't like when they getting annoying if I'm playing the game. Then when you give up and annoy them they get upset.

"Princess" I tapped her.

"Go back to sleep" she says kissing my lips her eyes still closed. She laid back down.

"No baby I miss you

"No baby I miss you. I can't believe we're not together" I say.

"I'll call you back tonight okay" I say again before hanging up. I looked next to me seeing the three sleeping guys I met last night. It's only been the first week of break and I've already messed up. Luckily he isn't here or he'd probably leave me. One guy is bad enough but there's three of them. I looked down seeing FaFa sleep between my legs. We just overall had one crazy ass night.

I missed Stokeley though the most. He still sounded a bit upset but I know it's all because we haven't seen each other. Our date night went well before we left. We have a quickie and then he left to go pack. He said he had people to visit on the way home. I can't wait to have a family with him. I'll marry my high school sweetheart.

We've changed a lot since my Junior year. He was the super popular jock guy. Now he knows a lot of people but stays to himself more than anything. I was shy and hard to open up. Now if we click I'll share my whole like story. I remain out of drama and causing it though. I'm too pretty to chance getting into a fight. I'm from Trinidad I'll beat a bitches ass though. I rolled over going back to sleep.

"Jah lets get drunk tonight"

"Do you not remember how fucked up you was last night. Just this morning you had a hangover" he says eating waffles for dinner.

"I'm just tryna get lit while I'm out of school" I smirked.

"What you tryna do is forget about the dumbass shit you did last night with Ivy"

"I don't know what you mean" I lied.

"What happened when y'all met up today anyway you ain't tell me" he says coming and sitting near me.

"Nothing. We talked for a little bit but I could tell she was nervous about it. I apologized for whatever happenedast night. She told me it's fine and asked how I really felt about her, saying I confused her" I say mono toned as my voice got raspier.

"Did you lie" he says looking at me. He could tell I lied before I even said anything.

"Not fully thought. I told her she isn't a hoe and I was just upset and took it out on her. I told her I didn't remember the call but that I liked how th in he was since we was cool. She nodded and told me She's sorry but she liked Jamal now and figured she had to move on"

"Why wouldn't you tell her"

"I'm not about to put all that on her. She ain't even really start talking to him until I stopped texting her as much. She can't handle two dudes as once you can just tell" I shrugged.

"You have to stop denying how you feel though because it eating at you. What'd you tell your girl"

"Nothing she spoke the whole time so I'll just wait until we get back to school. Or I'll text it" I shrugged again.

"College done fucked you up" he laughed.

"I know" I mumbled.

"What is real will prosper. If you truly feel for her and she cares for you it will happen. If you speak about it you can manifest it. Either way I'm here for you Vro" he said getting up walking away.

"Welp time to smoke" I got up going outside to smoke. I'd smoke inside but his mom is here and she's smell it. It's bad enough we cursing.

The rest of the night I fit high and me and Jah ate watching movies and cracking the fuck up. Mama Cleo yells at us for being two loud 6 times now. I saw a post from Ivy earlier of her and the Jamal guy. I left it alone ,decided to let it all go.

Welp started nodding off now so that's all for tonight. Ignore mistakes.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Ignore mistakes don't proof read. Add to your library. Give feedback. Country boy, I love you! -<3