11.8

Imma '07 baby how abt y'all?👀 I mean 2007 not 1907 incase some of y'all r older n confused 🦶🏻🫀

"Anything you want V. I keep saying this shit to you" I say looking at her before walking away.

"Stokeley" she calls for me but I just ignored her going to the living room. "Why are you walking away, you can make me talk to you about stuff but then don't talk to me" she said following me.

"You said drop it so I'm dropping it. Now get out my face"

"Stokeley"

"Ivy I don't give a fuck no more. You want to chill with Jamicheal and who ever else I don't give a fuck. What you want me do hold you down and yell at you. That's childish as hell. I shouldn't even have to say shit about his ass but you acting stupid "

"Why are you being so mean" she said staring at me.

"How am I being mean. I'm being honest."

"No you're being mean about it. I'm not being Stupid, I didn't do anything with him he was just there"

"Alright" I say and move her from in front of me so I can watch tv.

"You're being an asshole. This is why I didn't want to tell you. Now look"

"So don't tell me shit then Ivy"

"That's not what—"

"I don't give a fuck no more. I just said that. You going to keep being around him and get yourself into some shit. Then you want me help you through it right but if I didn't call I wouldn't even of known you saw his ass."

"Okay but—"

"But nothing. Did you ask me to drop it yes or no"

"You're not even letting me talk" she said.

"Did you ask me to drop it yes or no" I asked again. I'm not arguing with her about this shit.

"Yes but you—"

"So it's dropped. I'm not talking about no more"

She got mad and went to the door. It opened up and Jah walked in making the bump into each other. He left yesterday to go do some shit and is just now getting back.

"Damn Charms, almost knocked me over"

"I don't care" she said moving out the way to let him in.

"You not driving no where mad V so you might as well go pout in the bedroom" I say watching tv.

"You can tell me wha—" she said but I just held her keys up in my hand. I don't have time for her ass today. She was so eager to live about a hour away and she going to end up getting herself into some shit.

"Give me my Keys Stokeley"

"Damn why y'all arguing" Jah said sitting on the other couch.

"Because he's being a blunt dickhead. Give me my keys" she said reaching I just moved them back into my pocket.

"Stokeley"

"Bedroom or go sit outside"

"You get on my fucking nerves" she said walking out anyway.

"Y'all argue all the time"

"Vro I FaceTimed her the day after that party and then I hear her ex talking about oh that's Stocky you still with his ass. Bet he don't know about the party" I say mocking his ugly ass.

"Ooo"

"Exactly. So why the fuck would I be nice and catering. You want to chill with your abusive ass ex the fuck should I care for" I say getting louder towards the end since she came back inside.

"I wasn't chilling with him. He was not there for me" she yelled before going into the room.

"Damn that crazy. I thought I heard somebody for a second" I say before turning the tv up.

"Well let me go get on the game. Y'all work that out" Jah said getting up and walking away.

"Are you going to let me talk now. Please so this can be over with" she said standing near me again.

I don't get how one minute you want it dropped and the next minute you want to talk it out. I'm not talking shit out no more it's done. She want me to calm down because I'm overreacting when nothing happened then cool nothing happened.

"Jah you tv acting like it got a antenna picking up stuff from different channels and shit" I say cutting the tv off and going into the room.

"Stop it. You get mad and act like the biggest asshole ever but get mad with me if I hav an attitude"

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad with the shit you did. I have a right to be. How would you react if I had Rah here the two days you was gone and just didn't tell you"

"It's not the same"

"She's my ex right"

"Yeah, but what can I even say. She has a higher rank than me so I'd just have to be upset and get over it"

"What the fuck you mean she got a higher rank"

"We almost broke up because you told me I was wrong for defending myself. For you to not like her the mention of her being around and y'all two will have met up. You've probably already went to see her since we've gotten here"

"What the fuck ever Ivy"

"Tell me I'm wrong. You don't want nothing to do with her but the moment she's around it's like y'all are best friends. I feel like I'm being watched to make sure I don't upset her anymore or you'll leave me"

"You making shit up. I haven't spoke to her ass since the last time she was around. I'm not leaving you fir her or I would of never left her in the first place"

"Okay Stokeley"

"My point isn't about that though. I said you'd be mad if I was chilling with her for two days while you're gone. Then didn't tell you on top of it"

"I would but it wouldn't matter"

"So I'm mad you was with your ex but it don't matter. Conversation over."

"No it's not"

"I'm not talking about this shit no more V it's dropped. I don't give a fuck what you do in Miami no more"

"Stokeley" She said I just covered my ears walking away.

"He got a point Charms" Jah yells out.

"So your picking sides" she said back.

"No but you doing dumb shit "

"Whatever"

How we feeling? Jamal causing problems already? And Rah and she not even there

How we feeling? Jamal causing problems already? And Rah and she not even there ... y'all think she'll cheat on Ski with Mal👁👀🫀👅💋🦷🦶🏻🐿????