⚠︎︎3.3

"Stokeley" I say again into the phone

"Stokeley" I say again into the phone. I don't know if he's playing or what. I got up turning my light on, tossing on my pants and bunny slippers. I kept calling his name into the phone with no reply.

I grabbed my keys and cut off my light heading to his dorm. I stayed on the call. I'm not around drinkers so I really don't know what happened and if this is a joke I'm not speaking to him ever again.

I get to his room and luckily his door isn't locked. His roommate is gone though. I hang up and tap him he doesn't move.

"Stokeley" I yell slightly and he shifts. I tap his shoulder some more.

"Huh" he says looking at me his eyes were really big and then back to normal maybe from the light. He jolted you and ran to the trash can throwing up.

I had no idea what to do his hair is back so I just rubbed his back. It smelt nasty as fuck. He need to stop fucking drinking because this is ridiculous, if he does this a lot.

"Shit" he says standing back up and going to the bathroom. I tied up the trash bag carefully. And then moved the trash can further away from the bed. Then stood in the door frame of the bathroom.

"You okay" I looked at him through the mirror. He nodded looking back and then looked away.

"What happened" I say messing around with my key in my hand. He gargled the mouth wash three times and then squeezed past me before replying. I just watched.

"I fell asleep" he says sitting on his bed.

"Stokeley you scared the hell out of me" I just looked at him not moving. He shrugged.

"I called you or—"

"Yes. Stokeley I'm not trying to tell you want to do but you have to stop drinking like this" I say getting on to his bed, sitting next to him but with a decent distance.

"You care" he looked at me. His face was just plain.

"You don't think I care, really" I scrunched you my face.