⚠︎︎7.0

(|||❛︵❛.)QOTN: What artist dead or alive would you want to paint your portrait? Go to you music and hit shuffle 3 times and let me know what song came up. Should I listen to it?
—————————————————

 Should I listen to it? —————————————————

"I can't just leave her" I say.

"If you want a break then talk to her about it and make it happen. No reason on staying and being unhappy. Also why are you upset about her being with other girls I thought guys liked that stuff" V asked.

"I'll leave for a class and come back and a girl walking out half naked and she laid out on the bed naked with fucking dildos and shit out"

"That's what I should of did"

"Fuck Mel, if that's what you want go ahead I ain't fucking her right now—"

"No, she's pretty but no. I meant buy a toy, but I'm also not that needy"

"You can call me before you use a toy V"

"That wouldn't happen. I'd call Jahseh first and that won't happen either" she looked at me. Some how we ended up at a dead end in a neighborhood behind the hotel just talking.

"So do you like him or no"

"Not like that no, but I know if it came down to it something might happen. I'd feel bad afterwards but oh well" she shrugged.

"So if I didn't come in"

"Yeah we probably would of did a little thing, or we would of stopped it who knows. You know— he likes white girls so I don't even get how it's happening" she said more so to herself.

"It's his preference but I mean he want who he want"

"Hmm. Back to you though"

"What about me V" I say as we both turned to look at each other.

"I don't know yet"

"So let's go back to you and your attitude you've been having"

"I said I didn't have an attitude" she rebuttals.

"You don't lying"

"I was irritated and I had a reason to be"

"I didn't to shit to you what you mean"

"Let's go back to the trip you snapped because of me and Jah which the only reason we were talking and laughing that much was because he said you'd get jealous and he wanted to make you mad. I knew you and Melody were a thing so that's not my fault"

"You told me that, proceed" I say.

"The whole ride back she kept saying shit to me and called me a hoe and you didn't do anything"

"You was saying shit back directly after. You- you told her to shut up before she wake up alone and me with you the fuck was I suppose to say" I laughed.