⚠︎︎5.4

"Aah" she let out a low moan

"Aah" she let out a low moan. Stokeley continued to kiss on her neck. His body hovered over her as the tv was the only light source. Her legs wrapped around his waist like he positioned them and her arms around his neck as he left several love bites along her skin.

"Take this off" he rasped. She took the hint pulling her shirt off from her head. He was happy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples erect as he looked at her chest. She pulled him back down to her and they began yet another make out session. He bit her lip before pulling away and kissing his way to her nipple.

He swirled his tongue around it, sucking and kissing. He slightly bit on it as her hands tangled up in his dreads. He continued kissing down her stomach. Kissing her belly button before he pulled the hem off her bottoms down.

"Don't tease me, I want this" she said watching him. Her body eager to see what he was about to di to her. Wether he finger, eat her out, or fuck her. She was ready in the moment. Willing to let him do anything to her body.

"I won't" he says before pulling the remainder of her clothes off.

He sat up taking his shirt off and went back down to her legs. Kissing up her thighs. He stomach grew tight as he got closer and closer to her core. She bit her lip shutting her eyes. Pleasurable desires filling up in her body. The more he kissed and bit and licked up her thighs the more she wanted.

"Keep your legs open" he said. She spread her legs and he looked at her.

He looked at area in front of him, hairless fir the most part, due to there being a little stubble he was willing to look past. He inserts a finger into her making her stomach tense up more to the feeling of it gliding in her slowly. He felt just how wet she was rubbing it around her area as a lube for when he goes inside her. She let out a long, low moan as he removed his finger. He took off both his pants and boxers. He looked at her smirking. Lust filled eyes as she looked back at him then her eyes drift to his erected area. She nodded and he bit his lip aligning himself up with her entrance. He then slowly pushed his length into her causing a low groan to leave his lips.

"Mmm" she moans, shutting her eyes and allowing the pleasure to take over.

He slid all the way in before slowly pulling back out. He did this a few times before picking up the pace and getting a steady thrust going. He went deep as possible and held her legs open.

"Fuck" she moaned lowly.

He focused on his thrust,and the sound of him going in and out of her. He slowly picked up the pace as she arched her back to the pleasure holding back from making noise.

"Moan" he says raspily. He smacked her thigh as he went harder into her. Not trying to hurt her but increasing the feeling for both of them.

"Mmm... mmmm... fuck, fuck... mmfuuuck" she moaned out loudly. Stokeley continued to ram into her. Curses and low grunts and groans leaving his lips.

Her legs shook and he had her arms pinned down on the mattress. He hovered over her using his other arm for support. His chain dangling in her face as he continued to ram into her. Her breathing hitching and becoming unsteady as she gets overwhelmed with pleasure. He hits her spot multiple times wanting a release from her.

"Fuck, mmm y-y-yeesss. Right th-th-there, aah fuck" she moans out. He took the hint continuing to hit that spot going faster. . Her legs shook and got sore as her orgasm approached making her body jerk. She moaned out a long and loud one before she cane on him. Dripping down to her ass and the bed. He kissed her lips before slowing down and slowly pulling out. He jerked himself off before she moved down and he came on her face, originally aiming for her mouth. She smirked and used her fingers to place some in her tinge playing with it before swallowing it. Stokeley laid down beside her catching his breath like she was as well.

"Round two in a second" she said turning to face him. He looked over at her. The two breathing still quite heavy.

"Nah Mel I'm leaving soon" he says.

"How soon" she asked climbing on his lap. His hands instantly make their way to her ass gripping and grabbing at it.

"Like a few minutes soon" he says grabbing a shirt off her floor and wiping her face off, unable to take her seriously.

"Why, papa one more round" she pouted.

"No, I told you I got to go" he says before she climbed off him.

"Okay" she says smiling and giving him a kiss.

"Let me up" he says and she listened. He got up placing his boxers and pants on.

"You know the drill" he states as she reaches over taking her birth control pill and a naproxen. She then shows him she swallowed it.

I went closer checking make sure she swallowed and walked over to where my shirt was finishing getting ready

"Text me okay papa" she says pulling me into a deep kiss. Letting me know she really wanted another round.

I had to go check on Ivy, she hadn't text all day and it's only been a week since she got the bruises. I pulled away and made my way to the door. I looked back at her before walking out going to my way to my dorm to shower before I see Ivy. She will probably say she already knows who I was with but oh well. I'm just making she she good. Z

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and acomment. Ignore mistakes not proofread. Add to your library. Give feedback.

Might fix it up tomorrow but I'm sleepy now :)