𖠌2.6

"V let me ask you something" I say walking into her room

"V let me ask you something" I say walking into her room. She was just getting back from a class and she had just finished an exam. I pay attention that's the only reason I even knew, she told me and I remember.

"No knock first"

"Why the fuck would you suck that nigga dick" I got straight to the point.

"Why'd I do what" she turned to look at me shocked.

"Suck the nigga dick, out of all the niggas you sucked his. You ain't try to fight the shit, bite it, you just let him make you suck his dick" I was mad as hell but I'm trying not to yell at her because I know it won't help. She'll argue back but she'll cry about it too.

"What are you talking about, I haven't sucked no ones dick" she had a confused face.

"That nigga 4am got rumors going around again and they saying he made you suck his dick and you did it, the fuck wrong with you" I walked closer to her.

"Stokeley back up, I didn't suck anyone's dick who is 4am"

"Mark! He got that shit tatted you know who the fuck he is" I chuckled trying to hide my anger.

"I never did anything with him, never will" she spoke quickly.

"Did he ever put his hands on you V be real" I asked staring in her eyes.

"No, Stokeley calm down it was a lie. Why are you mad at me" she asked.

"V deadass I—"

"The fuck he in here for" the Jamicheal nigga walks in yelling. I turned around looking at him, fucking ugly ass nigga.

"Because I want to fucking be the fuck you here for"

"Stokeley Stop" V said hitting my arm before pushing me back from her.

 "Ivy what the fuck is he here for" I said ignoring him

"He was coming to ask me—"

"The fuck are you talking to her like that for" He cut her off jumping in.