⚠︎︎1.9

So I was writing this chapter and then I realized I wrote it for the wrong book and had to delete it all.

"Princess come on" I say for the fifth time

"Princess come on" I say for the fifth time. I was taking her out to eat. She said she was waiting on me but when I put my shoes on she had to change her outfit. Then her hair didn't look right, next was her finding shoes and now she's back on her hair.

"I'm almost done, but can you take a picture of me please" she smiled walking towards me.

"I'll do it in the car" I say giving her all my attention and smiling.

"Please baby. Just two I still don't know if my hair looks right" she spoke in a begging way.

"You look fine we not going no where fancy"

"Yeah but fine, let's just go" she went to walk past me but I stopped her.

"Go over there so I can take your picture then let's go. We going to Applebee's you didn't have to dress up like this." I say pointing, after I kissed her head.

"I'm not even dressed up really. I hardly ever dress up anymore, I've felt ugly" she says turning and posing by a wall. I snapped a few photos and we made our way out the room. She locked the door behind us as we began to walk towards the elevators.

"You're not ugly because you don't dress up. I don't know why you be trying to slip shit like that in when you talk. You're pretty as fuck Ivy—"

"Deadass" some dude says in the elevator. I looked at him. He had on a Durag and a hat. A t shirt and shorts with Gucci socks and crocks.

"T-thank you" she says looking at him then me and down.

"You leaving" he asked her. I just watched, I'm guessing they know each other but she don't talk about having no friends really besides a Jade girl.

"Yeah. Are we eating inside" she asked turning towards me. I held her hand bringing it to my lips kissing them. We're now all on the elevator together. The doors closed and we began moving down a floor level.

"Yeah, unless you want to get take out and eat in my room or yours"

"Nope" she said lowly and looked down.