:% 107

12/22/30 I'll update another time, I'm lazy but I'm attempting to start the chapter now :)  The second part of this was written 12/24/30 and 12/25/30 so yay! And 1/2/21 ew

"Yes, I'm telling you he told me out his mouth he can't stand me. We're done"

"Lucky Charms I don't think you a liar but I know you lying. This the first bullshit you say after not talking to me for months. You was about to leave him and he was calling me crying and shit now you say he can't stand you and y'all done" he said through the phone.

"I'm serious—" I say before Stokeley snatched the phone.

"Give me this. Lying. I never said no shit like that to you" he said. He's just gotten out the bathroom.

"Vro what she talking about" Jah says dryly.

"We was talking yesterday and I told her she cry a lot and she dramatic"

"Oh yeah Ivy he not wrong" Jah says.

"Jahse—"

"Oh hell no. I'm call y'all back she must of lost her mind" Jah says.

"Oh my goodness. honey bunches I forgot"

"That's what I though, the fuck is Jahseh. it's Honey Bunches and Pookie my nigga" he says all loud for no reason.

"That shit don't sound the same when you say it"

"It's Pooh over Pookie anyway". I say going to the bathroom. "Eww Stokeley it stink" I say walking back out.

"Shut up I'm on the phone"  he shushed me and waved me off. The phone wasn't even on speaker anymore.

"-okay" I say back. It's cool if we joking around but that sounded a little too serious.

"V—"

"Nope, never mind I'll leave it alone since I'm over dramatic"

"My bad that came out wrong but you was yelling my business"

"Y'all were together twenty for Seven he's probably seen you on the toilet himself. It's fine though, you stink" I shrug.

"You mad now huh" he laughed.

"I feel like you're messing with me on purpose" I say.

"Why the hell would I be— I'll call you back Jah" he says. He hangs up and turns towards me.

"I'm going to go start packing" I say.

"You said not for another hour. It hasn't been an hour"

"It's been three actually  and I want to get all the paint stuff put away, I should of been did it"

"Let me help"

"You mess too much, no"

"I didn't mean to tell you shut up like that" he said hugging me.