⚠︎︎3.8

QOTN: who's Bisexual? 👀 Who eat crispy McDonald nuggets? 😳

Mark POV:

I don't know why she act like she don't want me. I'm just trying to get my dick broke off by her pussy walls. I deadass can't wait until she let me fuck her outside in public. Public pussy the best. I got caught fucking at a playground once.

"FaFa fuck her and him" I say again

"FaFa fuck her and him" I say again. I say this everyday when I wake up.

"Right Let's Fuck Stokes" she says agreeing.

He doesn't even answer my text or calls anymore and she has a boyfriend. She's blocked me and I'm over it. Why get a boyfriend when you and him are obviously still sleeping together.

He's fucking obsessed with her at this point and for fucking what. He's never wanted to spend time with me like he does her even when we first got together, he's barley speak to me. Always simple responses or him and Jahseh would be on the phone.

She did voodoo or some shit to him. He needs to want me back, get me pregnant, murder my kittycat *rawr*. Whatever he decides im fine with asking as he wants me over her, FUCK IVY. She can choke on the cum stains on my bed sheet. Fuck.

"I'm not massaging your fucking feet" I say moving them away from me

"Meanie" she says laying back on my bed.

"Nah if you going to sleep go to your own place" I say. She spread back out putting her feet on me, again. She finished eating her food and I was tired of sitting on that hard ass chair.

"I don't have memory foam"

"Not my problem" I reply.

"I'll take yours" she sits up some, propping her elbows up for support to look at me.

"Do you know the shit I've done on here"

"Do you know the shit I've done on my bed and you still was in it" she says back.

Which she has a point, I use to leave the condum on the bed so hers dirty. She bleached it but still. I've never had a girl come to my dorm well until her and we've never fucked here. I've tried but she denied it.

"Nasty" I say shaking my head.

"Massage my feet please while I take a nap"

"No the fuck I look like"

"Like an Asshole" she smiled.

"Stop calling me asshole, I could disrespect you too" I point at her.

"How"

"Just stop, you already know your ass is sensitive and your mood switch instantly" I say back.

"Take a picture of me" she says wearing my hat and sunglasses that was by the bed. I do so showing her.

"It's blurry but I like it. How photography hour major and it's blurry" she laughed.

"It's a phone camera what you expect"

"No don't blame the phone but go ahead and delete it" she says handing the phone back"

"Why"

"Stokeley no, you don't need pictures of me you creep" she laughed. I deleted it and got on Instagram.

"I have to leave soon" she sighed putting her phone down"

"I mean you came here out the blue and never left, you had to at some point today" my head never lifting.

"I won't come over no more then since you're still complaining" she kicked me. She almost kicked my dick and I don't know how I would of reacted but I moved and she hit my leg.

"V where you going, my fault" I look at her. She stared back and smiled.

"To meet Mal after his class ends we're going on a ride somewhere he said"

"I don't trust It no" I tell her.

"You're not my dad"

"I'm daddy and I said no"

"Shut up Stokeley. There is nothing wrong with us going on a ride. There nothing wrong with me or him." She says on her phone again.

"Alright when something happens with you and him don't come to me. I will look the other way"

"Whatever. I'm leaving now. You just don't want to like him at this point. He's not bad" she says getting off the bed. I looked at her body, her ass then at her. That's really all she got because she lacking in the boob department.

"Ight" I say.

Hope you enjoyed! Give feedback, how you feeling, and what's your thoughts? Ignore mistakes not proofread

Hope you enjoyed! Give feedback, how you feeling, and what's your thoughts? Ignore mistakes not proofread. Add to library and share! Give me ideas for future chapters and also Staying Lowkey may not happen sorry, not sorry!
Let's fuck, lets have a little secs 😘😋 pls 😉