⚠︎︎6.7

QOTN: what are the top 3 songs you play the most? What's your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
________________________
****smut warning****

QOTN: what are the top 3 songs you play the most? What's your favorite way to spend a Saturday? ________________________****smut warning****

Mark POV:

"Amanda open the door girl" I say after banging on it like 12 times. She was being bold as fuck in my messages it's late at night and I'm fucking her raw dogged from the side.

I know, I know I'm technically cheating on Ivy but we're on a break. She not responding to my comments. She use to laugh or like them but now  she not and she don't even up my dms no more. Jamal act like I can't get her number. His ass got caught fucking her side nigga Stokkkey bitch and she pregnant. He had his pictures everywhere but he didn't care much. If anything she showed more of herself than him. I know Ivy had to of been pissed as fuck. That's why I'm fucking her.

Me and Amanda met like a week ago. She was wearing this dress and her nipples was looking at me asking to be fucked. Hopefully me and Ivy work shit out. Amanda really got my ass standing out here waiting. My dick on rock and im ready to slide it in someone or something. Shit I'll beat my dick right hear and cum on her door knob she keep playing.

She finally opened the door and I picked her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. I closed the door and cut off her light but left the tv on. No one else was here but I don't give a fuck who walk in. We finishing no matter what.

I held on to her as I carried her over to the bed kissing on her neck as I buried my face into it. She held on tighter like I was going to drop her. A nigga strong as fuck, why would I waist food like that. Shawty edible right now. Niggas wish they could hit me like this.

"Take this off" I say pulling at her bra. I'm not about to struggle with that shit for five minutes looking a damn fool. She did as told and I leaned in kissing her.

Her hands was all over me. On my back, under my shirt, my shoulders, around my back and she held my head. I pulled away taking my shirt off. She then placed her hands down my chest and stomach. I'd have abs but I been skipping the gym for a minute.

"Alright ma I'm not going no where" I say as she lifted up to get closer. "Kiss me" she said and I kissed her. Her lips soft as hell and plump. Pink or red some color I just know she had on flavored chapstick and I probably done sucked all the shit off.

My tongue was down her throat. She kept pulling me closer tryna get us closer. I ain't even got all my clothes off yet. I came in slippers so I ain't have to worry about socks and shit. She not paying attention to my feet anyway. Her toes was done though. She had a frenzy tip on them. That's hit sexy as fuck. Her feet look taken care of too. I'm sucking the hell out of them jawns. I pulled away from her lips licking down her jaw to her neck. She put her head back giving me more access as her hands was still around me. Mines was holding one of her titties in my hand and the other propped up for support so all my weight not on her.