⚠︎︎4.0

"No you can pop up on me unexpectedly but I can't do the same" I say as she lets me in

"No you can pop up on me unexpectedly but I can't do the same" I say as she lets me in. I've only seen her in class and she ignore me. Her and Jaholand actually get together and then she ghost me for a month.

"What do you want Stokeley" she says low.

"A hug, Damn you tired" I say. She just got out of art and had on these clothes that had paint all over them. I think it's purposely because she doesn't get real messy when she paint. I think, haven't seen her paint in a while.

"I'm not giving you a hug" she says.

"Why not" I say walking to her when I get close I put my arms up and she flinched back, which made me pause and look at her.

"V, the fuck you flinch for" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you talking about Stokeley" she moves away going to sit on her bed placing a pillow over her and holding it.

"I still want a hug" I say going over to her. She put and arm out.

"No I want a real hug" I say and she half way gave me a real hug.

"Happy" she asked sarcastically.

"Yes" I nod the lift my hand to push her hair back down and she backed away flinching again.

"Ight, V the fuck happen to you" I say sitting in the desk chair infront of her.

"What are you talking about" she said laughing quickly.

"Are you scared of me. Who made you scared of me ?is that why we don't talk no more?" I say quickly.

"You don't text me that why" she says.

"Okay but you can text me— that's beside the point are you scared of me" I say getting back on topic.

"No" she spoke dryly.

"Then why the fuck you keep jumping like imma hit you" I continue.

"I was joking Stokeley"

"V don't play with me I'm being deadass the fuck happening" I asked. She going to piss me off acting like she clueless.

"So.. um, you're still not drinking right. We haven't seen each other in a while how's everything" she says in attempt to change the subject.

"V I'm not— no. I know you not scared of me so who the fuc—is that nigga putting his hands on you"I say looking in her eyes and she looked away.

"No, Stokeley drop it. He wouldn't lay a finger on me he'd cry if he ever had to. He just scared me a lot, jump scares and then rough sex, since you're so eager to know" she says before looking back at me a half smile on her face.

I looked around and tried to see if she looked abused but I don't see nothing. "Rough sex, you don't need that shit" Ivy is so fucking picky about shit I doubt she would ever actually want and agree to rough sex. She must really like this nigga and I don't know why. We're in college and you can't convince me he the only guy she find cute.

"I mean I like it sometimes, other times eh but as long as I fin— yeah" she cuts herself off but I know what she was going to say. The fact that she even holds his hand is fucking nasty.

"He still get in your face when you argue"

"No, We talked about it already" she spoke. I nodded my head and looked away from her.

"Why"

"Why what Stokeley"

"Why that nigga?"

"If this is about to turn into you telling me I should've stayed doing what we were no."

"It wasn't but continue bug"

"Did you just call me bug"

"Ivy bug, bug, V talk Damn I don't know"I shake my head.

"I— I just even thought my last real relationship was so long ago I don't like the Lowkey, no title, benefits thing. I want to know you actually plan to be with me, grow into something. What would sex and a few small and quick conversations lead to? Nothing so no Stokeley you and me wouldn't work. You didn't want people to know or want to be seen around me"

"Okay" I nod. I don't need her to be with me or want her with me no more shit. I'm happy how shit is right now might have a situationship happening soon anyway.

"That's it" she looked at me moving my dread off my face. I didn't have a durag on.

"What you expect me to say"

"I don't know I figured you'd try to get sex or something or hint at it that you like me" she looked down at me.

"V that's nasty" I say looking at her.

"What" she pulled her hands away.

"I'm joking but no. I don't even see you no more and I'm supposed to want you still. I told you you're nigga going to ruin y'all but I don't want you when he do. Not to be mean I'm just over you" I say but it made me want to apologize and I had no reason to.

"Wow so no friendship, no feelings, what's left for us" she says playing in my dreads again. I don't mind so I moved a little closer.

"Who. V I'm you're friend I guess. I mean we're not in touch but as long as you good" I shrug.

"Yeah" she stopped to look at me. Her voice being soft and low like she was preparing herself to whisper. "I'll text you more" she said.

"We'll see" I laughed. "Is that nigga going to show up if so I'm leaving I don't want to see his ass"

"Yeah probably, I'm not sure when"

"Well nice chat, I'll be on my way" I said getting up.

"H—hey Stokeley"

"Wassup" I looked at her.

"Can you, get, can you get me a bear and some food please for class tomorrow. I'll be up late and tired"

"A bear" I question.

"Or a pillow a small one. I—"

"I'll think about it V. I ain't got my trophy for not drinking yet" I say laughing towards the end.

"I forgot I'm sorry"

"Damn don't even care about me no more. What you want to eat"

"Fruit please" she smiled.

"Any kind" I asked and she nodded so I'll just get a fruit bowl. "What color bear they got them small three dollar ones" I say afterwards.

"Any color you'd like" she smiled. Cute ass fucking smile. Mine look better.

"See you tomorrow" I say taking out my phone and walking to the door.

"Yes, okay" she said and I walked out. I don't want to run into her "boyfriend".

Hope you enjoyed! Give feedback, how you feeling, and what's your thoughts ? Ignore mistakes not proofread

Hope you enjoyed! Give feedback, how you feeling, and what's your thoughts ? Ignore mistakes not proofread. Add to library and share!

😏😏😏💍💦