☹︎9.2

QOTN: how many fingers do you have on your ears? Who ready for the book to end?

Twelve more minutes. I don't have a clue what my professor is talking about but I know I have to submit another edited version of a photo.

Twelve more minutes and I can walk out this class and go see my baby. She had left for 3 days to go back home. Some family issue but it's resolved and she text me saying she's back. While she was gone she still made me take the medicine and shit. I just have a stuffed nose and a small cough.

Eleven more minutes left. I swear since she text me time had been moving slower. I just want to go hug my baby. I don't know if I'm more clingy than her but I don't care. While she was gone I had this talk with her brother, Ivan. They really gave them the same name basically.

He was just telling me if he hears I did one fucked up thing he's fighting me. He said he helped talk her into talking to me sometimes. Which I'm shocked. He said he knew we were good friends, since she was cool while I had a girl and that I just better not ruin it. It confused me at first but I remembered that day I went into her room and he was there, she lied.

She didn't tell a big lie just said we was friends that just met. She also said we hadn't been doing nothing with each other. Which at the time upset me but I know she did it so that her brother ain't look at me all negatively. I checked the time again and there's three minutes left. I want to walk out but as eager as I am I'll fall rushing to the door.

Class ended and I packed and grabbed all my shit. I text her telling her I'm on my way. She said okay and I walked down the steps going to the door. Me and my professor held eye contact. I had a feeling he'd call me to chat about something and I had places to go so I quickly walked out the room. I went to head down the hall but someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and she gave me a hug immediately laughing.

"What's funny"

"You" she said as we pulled away.

"What did I do"

"You looked like you were about to run up to my room"

"I was, you don't get—"

"Mr. Goulborne" I hear my professor say. I turned towards him with raised eyebrows. "Ah perfect she's here too. I just wanted to say the portrait you submitted of her a few weeks ago were very good. Stellar job on catching her beauty" he said.

"Thank you"

"Since the next assignment you're dealing with the four elements I think you should take using her along with them into consideration. I don't want just the standard ice cube photo from you, I expect more. This— friend you have holds a very special bond and I want that to be captured. She's very beautiful and has the most wonderful figure for a woman. Don't be shy to let the camera capture her beauty" he says to me and then smiled at bunny.