𖨆9.9

Vibes :) 🔉
I've been on my way to eat breakfast since 1230 when I woke up all I ate was chips. And my stomach ain't growl nun. Must be satisfied I'll try again tomorrow

 Must be satisfied I'll try again tomorrow

"Can you just let me in I'm not standing here in the hallways telling my business" Ivy says impatiently

"Come on bruh" I say. I was on the phone with Jah but I don't care. Nine times out of ten whatever happens I'd tell him about anyway. It's crazy because he just asked about her. I hadn't talked to him in a few days. He don't know about all the shit that just happened and Rah coming to visit.

I spoke to Rah she said she left to see her dad last night. She was going to say bye but didn't know where my room was or if I was with Ivy. I laughed, I really didn't want her to know shit about me aside from what she knew. I just told her be safe and then Jah called. Me and him was just talking.

"Who that" he said.

"Ivy" I replied looking at the phone since we was on FaceTime.

"Oh, hey lucky charms" he says.

"Can you hang up, just for a second" she says looking at me just standing by the door as I sat on my bed.

"For what"

"Can you just— never mind whatever" she said. She had her hair up in a messy bun with sweat pants and a hoodie on. Everything was too big but it wasn't mine it was shit she bought too big. She had on slides and some socks, I'm honestly shocked everytime I see her in anything other than slippers.

"She ain't say hi back" he said before doing something"

"She got a attitude" I said looking up at her again.

"Stokeley, look I'm just apologizing one more time. I'm sorry for doing that. I should of just walked away and not responded. I'm sorry for acting like that on your behalf. I shouldn't of walked away with Jamal either, I was just mad and he was there for the whole thing I just— anyway with all of this and—"

"So because he was there before me you walk off with him and look at me when I tell him get off you" I asked.

"Damn" Jah added. I'd hang up but he'd call back after anyway, maybe he could be a mediator for the situation.