⚠︎︎1.8

I text Stokeley to come over quickly

I text Stokeley to come over quickly. He tried to make excuses but finally came. It was the next day. I know he didn't have a class, I did but I'm not going. I cried last night, real tears. Not the forced ones I always do. I'm actually scared Stokeley won't give me another shot. I know I'm a lot. I know he's more mature but I kind of only wanted to be with him. He will bring so much money and opportunities to me as we get older.

I'm highschool he was the first guy to actually pretend he didn't know I was easy. He didn't act all crazy and cocky when other guys hyped him up about me. He was just neutral about everything. Our first year dating he was like my best friend. The second year we still were close and I used him like a shield against everyone. Since he was in college it was cool around school that I had a college boyfriend. He told me stop and that it was stupid but I kept doing it. So many people wanted to fight him before because I took thinks too far sometimes then he forced me to fix them. This year all the girls are so pretty and there's way more to compete with. I've tried to bully several but Ivy, something about her.

It's like she wanted him so much. He never paid attention to he like he use to do me so I was worried she could take him. I know he likes boobs she lacks that but I feel like I can't compete anywhere else. She's sensitive so I use it against her. He just ignores it. Now I'm scared he really has slept with her. That just is even more reason to not want me. Our sex life freaking sucks. It's like he does it just because. If he's not putting effort into me I'm sure he did it for someone else. I don't think it was only her it's probably been a bunch. I mean I know I cheated too but it was only in Hawaii and then when we came back.  That was it though, he hasn't actually wanted sex for a few months now. He's avoided me more and everything. Almost a year or no it's been a year. Time doesn't matter either way it was long enough.

"What do you want" I hear him say as he comes in. FaFa was in her class. She has a class everyday all day like me we get nights off. I just skipped, well I skip them a lot actually. I'm failing everything. FaFa started to do my work, what would I do with out her, I have no clue.

"So um do you not want me anymore for real" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"V-Rah I told you already we're done. I can't take your shit. You talk about everyone, you don't do shit for yourself no more. You act dumb as fuck and only care about people seeing you as if your an angel. You have the wrong things being prioritized in your life" he says as if it's nothing.

"Who is V"

"Nobody"

"Stokeley I'm sorry okay. I'll do better but It's who I am" I reply. I never lost eye contact with him. He wasn't really paying attention though. He kept looking at his phone.

"Exactly and I can't do that shit with you no more. We was good but we just not good together. I never put in enough effort to impress you and you could care less. I'm not doing that shit no more."

"Who do you like I-I can try to be more like them. Stokeley, please don't break up with me. I know we don't have he best relationship but I know you, I'm use to you ,and you know me"

"Rah we really don't know shit about each other except the little shit. You can't tell me one thing about what I want to do—"

"You want to do photography and be like a professional" I cut him off.

"Thats simple shit that I'm in class for. I don't even know what your major is. If we meant to be it'll happen again. As of now I'm trying to fuck bitches and be free. I can't do you anymore" he shrugged at the end finally looking at me. I can tell he cares just a little bit. I guess this is why we hardly talk and stuff. I mean I knew we weren't good but I choose to not believe it. I depended on him a little.

"I don't have a major I only came here so that you wouldn't leave me. You obviously had me sprung out on you and now I'm getting played. Whatever we don't have to get back together yet, only if we can text and talk getting to know each other so you can really decide."

"I don't care if you text me"

"Also don't try and use Ivy against me. She's a wreck there's nothing she can do to make you feel... uh—" he cut me off as I was trying to think of the right words.

"I said one thing to you about Ivy and your jealous. I don't have to try and do shit, you do it yourself. Ain't shit wrong with Ivy but you Rah" he said smirking. Afterwards he got up and left then text me a smiling emoji.

I have no clue if I'm upset, happy or angry. I'm sad we broke up, happy he's willing to get to know me and hopefully be with me again, and I'm angry he's actually slept with Ivy. I could tell by him smirking. It's probably why she was always fucking staring. If he truly wants sex it's something you can get hooked on after the first one. I should of trapped him like I wanted but no I listened to dumb ass FaFa.

I like him and he's gone. He'll regret it. I'll just find another guy in a few days. I shouldn't take Ivys guy see how that works. I know he couldn't possibly truly like her. If she is trying to take Stokeley away she'll have to do more than just sleep with him. I also don't think her lover boy would like to hear what I'm about to tell him.

. . Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Ignore mistakes don't proof read. Add to your library. Give feedback. -<3 Was going to add in a smut but I don't think so :-)

922 words