⚠︎︎7.8

QOTN: when you have a cramp do you drink mustard? What's a sport you always forget about?
____________________________

QOTN: when you have a cramp do you drink mustard? What's a sport you always forget about? ____________________________

"I'm coming stop rushing me"

"It's going to close and you won't get no food. You wanted this so why ain't you ready" Stokeley groaned and jumped on my bed laying on my bear.

"You didn't tell me we were leaving. Can't we eat here"

"Do you want wings or not V"

"I do" I whined.

"The put some fucking— grab them pants right there I'll give you my jacket and let's go" he said sitting up.

"You don't have a jacket"

"It's in the car" he tells me. I had on the bra but it was long like a crop top. It's was all lace so I don't feel right walking out like that.

"Then I need a shirt" I say putting the pants on. They were his so they're huge not that I care.

"I'll carry you come on. No body will see shit" he says getting up and he grabbed my bunny slippers. He came to me picking me up and put my legs around him.

"Stokeley Im heavy" I say but he ignored me grabbing the keys out his pocket to hand it to me. I held on and we walked out the room locking the door. He makes sure it's locked because of Mark. That was funny but it wasn't. What the fuck did he think I was going to do to his ass.

"Unlock the doors" he tells me as we got to the car, he leaned down grabbing the jacket and giving to me. He then sat me in the car giving me my slippers.

When we got there he went inside to order the wings himself since I didn't want to go in anymore. It's just wings. He is being all nice today like I won't suck his dick. I'm in the mood. Kissed me before he went  in. He was driving holding my hand. Ew, he's being nice to me. I don't know if I like when he's blunt or when he's sweet to me I feel like he balancing out good though.

"You said lemon pepper right. I forgot my phone" he says getting in the car with the bag.

"Yes, what'd you get" I asked taking it and placing it by my feet.

"We sharing I got 25 and I got you a drink"

"What kind"

"The only had soda and cranberry so I got cranberry juice" he tells me buckling and starting the car.

"Okay—"

"Can you go in my pocket and see if I got a lighter"

"No wh—"

"For the thing V I'm not smoking"

"You burn them"

"I'm just putting it close so it can have a smell" I hand him the lighter and he put it close which gave the care freshener a smell until we got back to campus.