⚠︎︎9.3

☹︎ no question because they're pointless now. So yeahhh maybe I'll start back up in the future...

 So yeahhh maybe I'll start back up in the future

"Babe, read this" I say

"Babe, read this" I say. I told him about the photo shoot thing and he said okay to it. He also said he don't know why I act like his professor is weird.

Dear Ivy Davis,
Just letting you know that the outfits are summer wear. Bikini and shorts to be exact. Let me know if you're interested. It's being held at a set up closer to the school. I'm really looking forward to seeing you. You can come in the shorts and a Camisole and I'll get you fitted. If not I understand but I feel you were made for the camera.

"You don't find that odd" I say.

"Mamas he's not doing nothing. You want to just let him know I'm going with you anyway" he says and kisses my temple. "Would that help"

"Can't I just say no"

"Only reason I think you should is because I want to see how their pictures come out. To see what I can Worley on and if they can take a more powerful photo than me. For you, you get a free bikini and cute pictures"

"I'm not going dressed how he asked then. Are you sure you don't find anything odd" I asked again.

"I'm sure Bunny plus I told you I'll go. I doubt I'll be a distraction. Respond back and please be nice, he is my teacher by the way." He says.

I emailed him back that I'd go and he said great since he wanted me there by 3 and it's 1. He wouldn't have time to replace me he said. He also said I'm made to be on camera. Well it said his camera but Stokeley said it was just a typo. Since the moment I met his teacher I didn't feel right.

We got there and turns out it's at his professors house. How fucking lucky am I.