⚠︎︎3.9

"No move" Ivy says trying to push me away

"Princess come on" I say pulling her to me and pressing myself against her.

"I'm not in the mood and you don't even have a condum" she says as I held her so she couldn't move.

"The fuck I still got to use a condum for princess. I'll get you in the mood" I say rubbing myself on her ass. I cupped her and kissed on her neck still holding her so she couldn't move.

"Mal I do—" I cut her off.

"Come on I've been waiting all week" I say moving her over to my bed and laying her in it holding her down. Pressing myself against her again. She playing and I don't got time.

"So continue" she rolled her eyes.

"Princess come on damn" I say holding her arms up above her and lifting her shirt. I kissed her stomach grabbing the rim of her leggings.

"I will kick you in your fucking balls if you continue" she says trying to pull away. Which made me hold her down with both hands again.

"Why are you playing Ivy damn"

"Who the fuck is playing Jamal. Get the fuck off of me"

"Ivy bro"

"Let me up, im leaving" she says still fighting to get up. Despite wanting to I went ahead and let her up.

"My fucking— You had to ruin shit" she says mad grabbing her slides and walking out slamming the door. She didn't even put them on.

I went to the door opening it and grabbing her bringing her back in the room. I pushed her onto the bed.

"Lose your fucking attitude, slamming my ducking door" I yelled in her face.

"Back up. Let me leave, snapped my fucking neck" she says trying to push me away.

"The fuck are you leaving for" I say grabbing her hands and taking them off me.

"I don't want to be here. You're being rough and I don't like it" she says her voice cracking.

"I'm sorry Princess" I say putting her arms around me for a hug.

"Jamal just let me leave" she says lowly against my chest loosely hugging back.

"I'm sorry I swear. I wasn't trying to be rough princess. Ever I would never want to forcefully act with you" I tell her.

"I— Jamal I—"

"I— Jamal I—"

"I'm sorry" he says kissing my head. "Don't hate me I didn't even realize I was doing it. I won't touch you—"

"Jamal it's fine I promise. I just didn't like it don't worry about it" I say actually hugging back. I heard him inhale sharply and he took a hand wiping his face. I just rested my head in his chest not making eye contact incase he was crying like I thought.

"Ivy if I ever do it just tell me. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me" he says. I hate when he does this. I'll tell him I don't like something and he beats himself up about or will say I'm too good for him. Then If it turns into an argument him mad at himself makes him walk up on me ,and he realizes and leaves telling me maybe I should leave him. Before we started actually dating he'd do it but not as bad. Since these few weeks we've been together now it happens a lot. He's a baby like I knew he was but the more I'm around him it— he's super clingy everything. He tells me what to wear which I ignore but I don't know. I wish I would of met his mom that way we could of had a moment and she tell me even a little that he was like this.

"Baby it's fine" I reassure looking at him and rubbing my hand along his face.

"It's not you're going to leave me if all I'm doing is shit you don't like" he says.

"You're not I promise the good outweighes the bad" I say. He looked at me nodding his eyes filled with sadness. He picked me up sitting on his bed with me on his lap and hugged onto me.

"Princess I swear I'm sorry" he says I lift his face to look at me. Giving him a small kiss.

"I love you" he says after we pull away. He then connects his lips back to mine passionately. He bites my lip making me open them and allow his tongue in. He automatically gained Dominance me trying to keep up to the fast pace.

I want sure how to even process his words. My face blushed and my stomach having butterflies. My heart beating faster. I don't know if he meant to say it now or if just the heat of the moment. I knew I had love for him but I wasn't sure if I was in love just yet meaning I'm learning new things about him daily.

Him saying three simple words being enough to make me want to do anything. The kiss deepened my hands slid up his shirt him trying not to remove mine. The atmosphere filled with sexual desires at the moment. He broke the kiss only for me to nod. He understood taking my shirt off as well as his. Our lips reunited and thing escalated quickly from there.

Me walking into ur room to marry u 😍😍😍

Hope you enjoyed! Give feedback, how you feeling, and what's your thoughts ? Ignore mistakes not proofread. Add to library and share!