:) 103

If I make the little rant book think what you want it to be called?
QOTN: what's your favorite smelling food? What's your go to online store?

If I make the little rant book think what you want it to be called?QOTN: what's your favorite smelling food? What's your go to online store?

"Baby ass" I mumbled lifting V out the car.

"Stop talking, just take me to bed" she mumbled into my neck holding on to me.

"We going to my room I told you that" I say shutting the door and walking up to the school.

"Stop it" she lifted her head to say.

"Bunny, if we go to your room you not going to sleep. I promise you" I say and she ignored me.

She told me my folks was cool she's just worried about me meeting hers. I told her we're grown nothing to worry about. I'll have to meet them at some point though. I'd hate for me to meet them for the first time and it be our wedding day. Shit or in the hospital when V having our kids so she got to get over it. I told her there's no getting rid of me. Maybe both our fucked up parents will balance each other out and we'll be cool.

"Come here" she mumbled holding on tighter as I went into the elevator.

"We can't get no closer girl"

We came back like two days ago. I got excused from my assignments I missed. I tried to get V the same situation but she said she's fine. Somehow she was caught up and good the next day. She gave me notes and all that shit so we're good now.

Since we came back the first two nights she didn't want me sleep near her. So I've been at my room just for her to be on FaceTime with me all night. Then she woke me up at like two in the morning asking to go for a ride. We just got back it's almost 4:30am and now she so tired and irritated.

"Get down so you can get out" I say pulling her away.

"Stokeley stop it" she said sounding like she about to cry.

"What's wrong with you"

"Nothing you're going to my room with me"

"To—" she cut me off instantly.

"No to sleep. I'm sleepy. You keep making me stay up late and I have a class" she says getting down.

"Me?! You was— alright. My bad"

We make it to her room and as soon as we got in she took off her shoes and laid in the bed. She then rushed me to lay down and cut the light because she was tired and I was keeping her up. I don't know what fucking world she in but her ass been up talking these past two days, just to act like a baby about her sleep later.

"Do you love me" she said laying on my chest placing the blanket on us.

"Yeah, why"

"I love you too. What if we actually break up like your mom said. You won't love me anymore. You'll stop talking to me too huh?"