⚠︎︎0.7

"Maybe he's acting funny because of spring break

"Maybe he's acting funny because of spring break. He might not want to go home since you're going to Hawaii" I suggest.

Mia said she thinks Stokeley has been acting funny this past week. Which I mean he does talk less and mostly just been doing his work and keeping to himself. Usually he's always out doing stuff. They've been together for years and he said he don't want to go since he hasn't seen his family so they'll be apart. He might just be bummed about it. I'm not since he said no she's taking me. She's probably going to cheat on him but I don't care I want a foreign boyfriend.

"Yeah you're right, we're supposed to go out to eat together as a date night tonight so I'll ask him" she shrugs.

We look up and see Ivy walking by holding Jamals hand. He pointed at us and she shook her head. I watched Mia turn away and have a nasty look. I mocked her look when she looked at me.

"What the fuck are they talking about us for, you know what I don't even have time for this bullshit. If she do it again I'll deal with her after break" she rolls her eyes. Stokeley comes walking over looking sexy as ever. I wish he was a twin, had a friend, anything.

"Rah lets go" he said on his phone.

"Oop— by FaFa do my English work for me okay" she says as they leave. I nod going up to our room to finish our work.

"When you gonna introduce me to your friends" I asked her

I'm slightly over a month ,but deadass I don't care; I like Ivy ,she can't even lie to say she don't like me. I'm sure after break we'll be together. She's going to Florida which is where I live. I also hear someone's throwing a party, and it happens the first day we leave for break so hopefully she goes. If not I'll go the her after the party.

"Yeah we're not friends" she says shaking her head looking away.

"Really" I was confused. They're always talking.

"Yup, Miarah doesn't like me"

"Princess is that shit even possible. What could you do to have someone not like you. "