⚠︎︎1.4

Not revised sorry

I was almost back at the school had about another hour left

I was almost back at the school had about another hour left. I felt better knowing I told Ivy what was up. I still don't like the nigga she choosing. He got big as fucking teeth. He just look like he untrustworthy. Also his friend mark fucks all likes of girls. If he's slick enough he'll have Ivy in the same situation I was in. I shrugged my thoughts away. I stopped at a gas station going in to grab some snacks. I haven't eaten all day but I'm eating until I get there. I know imma have the itis and I don't want to fall asleep driving.

I paid and went back out pumping my gas. I should of offered her a ride. I saw a post she maid saying ole' dude already left and she don't have a car. I don't like that she's using an Uber or whatever. That's a few rides which means her trip even longer.

I finished placing the pump back getting in the car. I'm excited as fuck. Rah told me she already there. I'm ready to break up with her ass. I might actually have sex with her then break up with her. I ain't had sex in a month. I haven't cheated this month either. I'm a good ass boyfriend. I turned on music getting hype eating my snacks as I continued to ride.

 I turned on music getting hype eating my snacks as I continued to ride

Me and Mia have been back for a few hours bored. In Hawaii we fucked these five guys together the whole time. When we got back we fucked I'm our room before we unpacked. I mean I definitely prefer guys better but it's something. She also got this one guys number that we seen. He helped us bring our bags up.

She was ready to see her boyfriend now. That's what made me really realize we're back at school. She also has me ready to be an auntie or uncle depending on what they have. I hope he slips up and she gets pregnant. She wants to drop out. Me too. I'll make the cutest clothes for her or him. It'll be great. Me and her can finally get a place together and just be happy. Stokeley will have to drop out and get a job but overall it will be great. Maybe we can all be in this one big open relationship with each other. Mia suggested it to me the second day in Hawaii.

She felt bad that she cheated on Her boyfriend and said maybe he'll do open. I wonder what kind of girls he'd choose if he wasn't with Mia anymore. Probably not me but I definitely wish.

It was 8 at night and we just got all of Ivys bags in her room

It was 8 at night and we just got all of Ivys bags in her room. I felt bad that she's just now getting here. I should of went back. We talked majority of the time on her way here. I was back yesterday. I hopped onto her bed laying down. I turned over looking at here.

"Princess come lay down. We have all of tomorrow for you to unpack and get organized. I missed your cute ass" I say to her. She blushed looking at me.

"I want to do it now before I get too lazy. I also have to finish painting this" she says coming over to give me a kiss.

"I want to see you paint. Get comfortable and do that. I'll help you unpack when your done" I smile at her.

"There's nothing cute about me painting" she claimed.

"I can't just enjoy seeing my girl paint" I held my chest acting hurt.

"Fine. I just have to finish the skin and the eyes" she says. She took off her jeans putting on sweatpants. They were big but she's miniature so it makes sense. She went over to the canvas opening up all her painting supplies. She started painting getting focused. The room was silent, completely. Only noise being when she mused a brush in water and that wasn't that loud even.

" that shit tuff" I say as she finished.

I posted a picture on my Instagram story and kissed her head as she cleaned up her mess. I laid back down wanting to just relax, with her. I looked over and she only held a confusing look.

"Come lay with me so I can kiss on you"

She nodded and came over. I have no clue how she didn't get dirty painting. I paint a line and my whole hand covered in paint. Once she climbed in the bed I held her. Something seemed off so I asked.

"What's wrong"

"Just had someone tell Me they like me but didn't want me " i nodded. I would elaborate but I don't care about niggas I don't feel threatened from. She's mine and will remain mine.

She turned on Harold and the purple crayon going to sleep. It put her to sleep by the next episode so I'm up alone. I took a few photos of us and smirked to myself. This girl is really special. I wasn't trying to actually have a full blown relationship with anyone until I got to know her. She's mature and I don't know something definitely draws me to her. It's not a bad thing so I'm not complaining. I shifted getting comfortable before joining her and falling asleep.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Ignore mistakes don't proof read. Add to your library. Give feedback. Not edited as usual.