𓂻11.4

"Shit it's my baby" I hear as soon as I opened my door from parking

"Shit it's my baby" I hear as soon as I opened my door from parking. I got out the car and saw Jah coming towards me with open arms smiling.

"Aw stop. Hi" I say smiling as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Where Stokes he behind you"

"He told me he left late. I was on the phone with you most the drive I don't know what took him so long" I say looking down the road.

"This nigga" he shook his head.

"You sleeping here tonight right. What bags you need immediately" he asked opening the back door.

"Just the pink duffel. It's mainly Stokeleys stuff so since he's staying I'll leave it here" I say as we shut the door. I grabbed my phone and locked the doors as we walked into Jahs house. He went in the back to put the bag in the room and I laid back on the couch.

"My Lucky Charm is back with me yall. I'm spamming the fuck out of all my social media's all summer" Jah yelled holding his phone up high.

"Who are you talking to"

"I'm on live. Look at her lightskin ass" he says jumping on the voice next to me and adjusting the phone so we were both in the frame.

"You're not much darker Honey bunches" I laughed.

"Nigga is y'all slow. Yes this Ski girl, we share her the fuck" Jah said turning and kissing my cheek. My eyes widened.

"Stop! No they do not I'm only with Stokes. Jah if he comes here all mad because of you—"

"Chill he know I'm playing. Ain't not body messing up bunny and pooh" he mumbled.

He stayed on the live fir about half and hour. I paid attention here and there. I called Stokeley and got no answer. I text him just asking how far he was and put my phone down waiting for a response.

"Alright yall I'm getting off this shit" he said talking to the people watching his live and then ended it. "You hear from him yet" he asked me. I shook my head.