𖠌12.5

What's the best flavored popsicle or water ice?

This is a lot of texting because I'm kind of bored also did I ever say Ivy last name? Anyway....

"Where the fuck was you at nigga" Jah says as I go intoThe living room, Waking up

The living room, Waking up.

"I came in late last night like 2 I think" I said as we did our handshake and I sat down.

"You know what I'm about to ask you right" he said he said looking at me and eating his Cheetos.

"Nah vro wassup"

"Where Ivy at" he said after a moment of silence like he was thinking about it. His head tilted a bit after he asked. I looked around for a second before leaning back and running my hands down my face. I sighed before looking at him.

"She didn't come back here"

"Ski"

"Maybe she left already I don't know"

"What do you know"

"Shit nothing" I shrugged.

"Why she leave the party before you. Came in here crying and packed her shit and left. I tried to ask what was up she just ignored me. I went to meet her at the car and she sped off" he said looking at me the whole time. He knows I did something he just want me to admit it.

"We broke up yesterday. She probably didn't want to be around me no more" I say sitting up about to stand.

"Don't go no where. Why y'all break up"

"I was drunk or I wouldn't of did it that way Jah I swear"

"What way"

"I told her but then I text her. We broke up over text even though she was right there" I said. Which I'm not lying if I wasn't drunk I wouldn't of broke up with her how I did. That was fucked up.

"Why"

"Why what"

"Why you break up with her"

"I- She- it just wasn't working no more. She ain't want to be here. She busy and I'm going out and seeing all these people I felt like I'm missing out. We needed a break. She back talking to her ex and he's sending her bullshit saying I'm cheating and she's eating it up. She mad about me seeing Rah and Mel just we needed time apart. She ain't think we was going to last no way so I told her she was right." I said.

"You didn't tell her you went to see Rah"

"She alw—"

"You don't even want her back do you" he said and it was just silent. I wasn't looking at him but I know he was looking at me. I was expecting him to finish talking but he didn't.

"Ski you're a fucked up nigga man, I swear" he shook his head standing up.

"I'm going to talk to her Jah" I say as he walked away. Which I was.