⚠︎︎7.3

QOTN: what's a bad habit you got?
What's a pet peeve you have? Biggest turn off (no I don't only mean sexually)?
————————-

QOTN: what's a bad habit you got? What's a pet peeve you have? Biggest turn off (no I don't only mean sexually)?————————-

"Okay okay stop" she said putting her hands on my chest to push me back.

"Again" I groaned. "You not going to keep teasing me, come on"

"Oh shut up. You tease yourself were supposed to be watching a movie" she said smiling.

"Why watch a movie— when— we can make a movie" I said kissing her neck in between. Everytime I start something she stop it. Been like this a month or something.

"Stokeley" she laughed pushing me away.

"My son is sleeping right there stop" she added a smile on her face.

It don't matter how long we go without talking. Nor does it matter how bad I fuck up, we ended back like this. I don't know what kind of pull or control she got over me but I'm not fucking it up this time. She made it clear she'll give up on my ass and I don't exactly want that.

"He told me he was siblings" I say and she rolled her eyes looking back at the movie.

"No plus you're not about be all over me and I go see Ryan smelling like you"

" what are you seeing him for he into that other girl"

"Because I want to"

"No you don't" I sigh.

"Stokeley no"

"I just want affection"

"Then go to someone else room" she said.

"This is my room the fuck"

"Oh well, bye— look now the movie over" she said facing me.

"Good" I say and kissed her. She kissed back, obviously. I don't know why she playing like she don't want me.

"Okay stop" she pulled away. "No it's too fast and you don't even want me.

"It's been a month of me trying the fuck you mean" I say.

"You only been single a month and ready to move on Stokeley. I see how you act with them no. Not only claiming me when it comes down to sex. You're also not about to have me invested in you for you to cheat so please" she said rambling.

"You know damn well me and Melody wasn't nothing. She was but V obviously we meant to be together. I'm not saying date me I'm just tryna play with you. Taste, something. We can move slow"

"Stokeley no. As many times as things went left" she says.

"What could go left. You gone give me blue balls. Come in here half fucking dressed"

"Better go to the bathroom and look at some porn"

"Let's watch porn together then V" I cheesed.