⚠︎︎5.3

I woke up in pain but I didn't want to wake up Stokeley

I woke up in pain but I didn't want to wake up Stokeley. When I would move away he'd pull me closer and he had his arms around my sides which hurt. I feel like I've cried way too much these past few days that I've been fighting my tears from falling. I don't know where he put anything but it wore off and nothing was comfortable again. Im scared of going to the hospital or something in fear of them asking what happened and police being involved.

No matter how wrong and badly I was hurt I wouldn't place Jamal in jail. I wouldn't place anyone in jail, if anything it's my fault. I was told that Mal seems eerie and I ignored it. I ignored feelings of doubt I had myself. I told Jade what happened and she talked to me saying she's glad I'm done with him and hopefully he leaves me alone.

I tried again to carefully get up and once I sat up I took a break. I slowly exhaled all the air I was holding in.

"Where you going" Stokeley says his voice extremely raspy and deep. I just shook my head.

I scooted to the end of the bed and sat there before standing up. I felt him watching me but left it alone. I reached over grabbing my phone a using the light to see around.

"Ivy, you good" he asked. I nodded although it's probably too dark to see. "What you looking for" he asked.

"The medicine"

"Oh it's over here" he says reaching over the bed into the bag and taking out the ibuprofen and my drink.

"Thank you" I say taking it and taking another three pills. I use to take 800mg a while back ,but, since I got them over the counter and it's only 200mg, I'm only doing 600.

I drank a little bit of juice to get the taste out my mouth and put my phone back on his desk. I walked over about to climb back up into the bed and Stokeley moved over to where I originally laid.

"Come towards me more so I can help you" he says sitting up.

"I'm sorry" I say as I walk closer to him.

"Ivy stop saying that shit, you said it way too many times now. You ain't done shit to me and next time wake me up" he says holding my arms helping me climb up. I nodded and got in the bed.

"Lay on me and not your side" he says lowly, his voice still being raspy.

"I'll be fine"

"Ight V" he says and rolls over laying on his stomach. I laid on my back and he moved trying to give me more room. We both eventually fell asleep.

—