11.9

The notes I had written for this chapter didn't even make sense to me so uhh.... it said Gina like 6 time who the fork is Gina👀 anyways. What's a good movie on Netflix that came out recently? What is the name of the corner/convenient store near you? ****smut****

 What's a good movie on Netflix that came out recently? What is the name of the corner/convenient store near you? ****smut****

"Ah fuck Baby just like that" I said holding onto V hips. She was riding slow but the shit felt good as fuck and she picked up pace at the perfect time still not going too fast.

She leaned down into me more looking down at what she was doing. She let out a few soft moans and sounds just doing her thing. It wasn't too loud which is good since this ain't our place. We got caught up in the moment or I would of taken her to a hotel or something out of respect.

"You're so deep" she said near my ear before sitting up and speeding up. I held tighter onto her hips, helping her speed up. You started hearing the slapping noise of our bodies colliding into each other.

"Fuck babe, the bed is on fire" she moaned out as we kept going.

"You like this" I say. Her shit was creamy as hell and I was just sliding in and out.

"The bed is on fire" she moaned again. I just kept it going. Until I felt my body being surrounded by the fire. Mid stroke I caught on fire.

"Stokeley" She jumped off me quick as hell and started crying watching me.

At the time I realized It was no rolling the fire off. Someone came into the room and she ran to them and the held her as she pointed at me crying. I looked to see who it was sent it was Jamal ass. He was hugging her and smirking at me holding the lighter in his hand that was behind her back. V wasn't even watching anymore. She had her face buried into his shoulder crying.

I was pissed because he's here and killed my ass I'm the middle of us fucking. Then she's on him butt ass naked. I don't get why no words will come out though.

"Babe get up" I hear and open my eyes some. "Baby" I hear V sing out before kissing me making me fully wake up.

"Yeah" I say turning my head. That shit was a dream. I feel hot as fuck like the shit was real.

"Come on you said you'd come with me to see the place"

"I don't want to, stay one more day" I say stretching and getting up.

"You sai— are you sure" she said sitting down at the edge of the bed optioning her feet and legs.

"Yeah, you just got out the shower" I say checking my phone.

"Yeah. I owe Jah a lunch date I told him I'd get him food and then never did it" she says.

"All of us" I say getting out the bed.

"No but I can bring you something back. I tried to get the three of us he said no. He claimed that it wouldn't be about him if you tag along" she said getting up and grabbing jeans out her bag.