𖠌2.5

Twan Pov: (y'all Neva has this b4 :0) < why it look like a double chin

Twan Pov: (y'all Neva has this b4 :0) < why it look like a double chin....𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 child.

Mark was being loud as fuck talking about some tattoo he finna get done. Ian even care about the shit though mane. I just wan take a nap for real.

This mane talk all fucking day long then expect someone to keep up with his shit. The shit be funny. He dill my pickles for real.

This tattoo in particular though he real happy bout it. This nigga been busier than a moth in a mitten these past few days. He stay finna do something. I don't even go along I be chillin. Honestly Mark so dumb sometime he could throw himself on the ground and miss. He's so skinny if he stood sideways and stuck out his tongue he'd look like a zipper on gang bro. Ion een know how I got caught up with his ass.

Mark POV:

I went to the tattoo shop going to the back room like planned since the tattoo is in a specific area. Hope whoever doing me don't get no ideas, I'm saving myself for one person and she know who she is almost kinda knew but then she didn't.

I went to the back and sat down in the chair. I had just shaved the area, well I used the nair shit females use on they legs, almost burnt my shit but I figured it out. The lady came back unprepared when I told her where I was getting tatted but left it alone telling me undress the area.

I pulled my pants down and my boxers before laying back down on the table. She pulled up the picture and then paused for a second before showing it to me.

"Sir you want a picture of a Poision Ivy plant on your dick, I— I mean penis" she said excitedly. From behind the mask and shit she looked like she want me but like I said me and Ivy been together a fucking month and a half she mine and I'm getting her tatted on me for life.

"Yeah, my girl name Ivy and she like nature and shit. Our love is poisonous" I replied smiling  and biting my lip. Speaking about her made my dick twitch and the tattoo shit lady seen and just took a moment to see how big I was. Her hands was small so I don't know how she could ever deep throat. Ivy was built for me all these other bitches can't even reach my main level.