⌫11.7

Went back to read over how I'm ending this and listen... I love it 😻 but anyways let the drama begin.
I forgot what I made her roommates name so from now on it's Jamiyah. But she caller her J okay...okay

"Hey girl there's a party happening tonight at one of my homeboys places you want to go with me

"Hey girl there's a party happening tonight at one of my homeboys places you want to go with me. We can get drunk and hookup or something" j said coming into my room.

"I have a boyfriend so I won't hook up with anyone but sure what time"

"Girls are free from 8:30 until 9:00" she said.

"Oh it's that kind of party" I laughed a little. "Yeah I'll go I haven't been out much" I tell her she smiled and walked away.

"So you getting drunk" Pooh says over the phone. We were on FaceTime. I've been here about two weeks. It's fun having a female friend.

"You know I hardly drink. Did you want to come" I say.

"I'm not driving an hour for a party. Have your fun though. Keep your location on and text me" he says before yelling about the game again.

"Yes sir" I smiled. He met her and said he's cool with her. They talked for a bit. He was upset the first couple days I stayed here but now he's fine with it.

I found a little bakery down the street that's hiring so I think I'm going to apply. Might as well have fun now and hopefully by next week I can be working. I already know I'm going to buying a bunch of stuff for me and him. I got him this cute red monkey that he keeps on the bed last week. We got matching bonnets and durag too but he picked out which ones. Jah said we're corny and headass but I don't care.

"When did you say you coming back tomorrow"

"No I said Saturday. Quick question, you'd be okay with me working too right. Or would you rather the summer be about us"

"I can't tell you what to do. You've been saying you wanted one before school was even on break though. This nigga is cheating what the fuck vro"

"Look at you listening to me" I teased.

"I've been listening don't act like I don't"

Want to help me pick out my outfit for the party Pooh" I say happily.

"Hold on let me get off the game first" he said. I went ahead and waited because usually when he says he's getting off for me unless I'm there he actually gets off in a reasonable amount of time.

"Okay"

" I'm getting off —" he said and then it was a whole lot of shuffling. "Alright wear the uh, that grey dress you got a few months ago. Then when you come Saturday wear the black body suit you ordered"

"Why" I asked, already knowing.

"Because when we get the plan b you need to still be dressed to impress"