⚠︎︎1.5

I woke up with arms wrapped around me

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I smiled looking up to see Jamal laying there sleeping peacefully. I got up carefully crawling over him going to put my bags away. I placed my clothes away first and then my shoes. I only took two pairs since I had shoes back at home. I then unloaded all the extra stuff I packed and never used. I went into the bathroom brushing my teeth and I placed my hair up in a messy bun.

I took photos of the finished painting I did and sent it to my professor. It was due in a few days anyway. I wanted to send photo proof and then turn in the actual piece. I sat down at my laptop after grabbing a breakfast pastry and turned on CLAWS. I plugged in the headphones so I didn't wake Jamal up. I looked over at him smiling again. I'm just happy for some reason.

After about three episodes I see something in my peripheral view move. I snapped my head that way almost forgetting Jamal was here. I unplugged my headphones smiling at him.

"Morning handsome" I blushed.

"Wassup princess" he says in a super raspy voice.

He got up going to the bathroom and then came back. He sat next to me leaning on my shoulder. I had one headphone in and took my hand placing it around him rubbing his face. My main focus was on the show. I just started it and I'm hooked. I've seen like 6 episodes so far.

"I got to head to the dorms so I can get clothes" I heard him say.

"I have clothes you can borrow, you'd look cute in a yellow crop top" I smiled pausing the show.

"Nah I don't have boxers and if I'm keeping them off then you taking your panties off" he smiled.

"Well time for you to go" I smiled.

"Alright princess, I'll be back later or you coming to me" he asked sitting up.

"If I come to you I want..."

"...some food" he tried to finish my sentence.

"No, you always give me food. I want something else... give me headphones. I break mine all the time" I say happily.

"I got some for you. Text me what you want to eat so I can get it before you come" he says getting up and stretching.

"Okay" I get up.

We share a hug before he grabs his phone and leaves. I sat back down finishing the episode before showering. I got out looking for something to wear. I didn't plan on doing anything today. I have classes tomorrow, annoying English. That class is about to be way worse than it already was. I fixed up my bun so it was cute but messy. I then used a makeup wipe on my face to get off any extra dirt.

I went to my closet grabbed sweatpants from Pretty Little Thing and a t-shirt. I placed on socks and sat down. I text Jamal telling him I wanted Chic-Fa-la. I then changed it to A salad from Panera. I wasn't super hungry. I was on my phone bored playing poptropica again. This time I'm actually going to try and beat a level. Jamal had text saying that he didn't feel like driving anywhere and I had to eat a sandwich. I ignored it, I'm not eating a sandwich. He keeps noodles and peanut butter in his room since he has a microwave and a mini fridge.