⚠︎︎2.4

Which one of the two y'all want first? I have a general idea for both but like yeah... Ruffian or Staying Lowkey?

I woke up washing up and getting dressed

I woke up washing up and getting dressed. I had on a simple outfit, consisting of sweats and a cropped tank. I hopped up on my bed seeing my phone was fully charged now and that I had a bunch of missed text from Jamal. He was snapping out saying I cheated, I'm wrong waiting until he left to do this, if I was going to be sneaky I should of told him from the jump, and all this stuff. I scrolled through seeing messages that I apparently sent last night.

————————————-
Mal💚

i let Stokes crsh
at my rm fr tn jus to
Let u kno😍😝🥺

N im goin to slp rn 🥱
😕💦 I'll hit u wen u
Get up

Nah wen I wake up my
Fault 💔👀🥕

————————

I appreciate that he text him for me because I was so confused on what to do. I don't like the tension they have but I also felt like I was wrong having him here. When I woke up he was gone though. Anyway Stokeley text him for me but he used all kinds of wrong emojis, he over abbreviated as well. You can tell I wasn't the one that typed it so Jamal asked why he had my phone. I guess when I didn't answe after a half hour he got mad and was ranting.

I hit his contact calling but it went to voicemail, as well as the next three calls I sent. I text him saying that I'll explain and to text me before he heads back here.

"Ivy open the door" I said leaning against the wall outside her room

It's 12am Sunday. I was hoping to get her by noon but my mom got asking me shit and having me run around that I couldn't leave until late. I text Ivy when I got in the road telling her stay up because were talking as soon as I get back.

"Hey, you alright I kno—"

"Nah why was you at his room" I cut her off not caring for what ever conversation she was about to start up.

"Who's room, what are talking about"

"Stokeley, mark said he saw you go inside of it. You know Stokeley a hoe right? So you fucking him, not telling me what if you get some shit off that nigga you was just going to spread it"I snapped angry, I tried to keep my voice calm but it didn't work.

"Mark di—"

"He told me he heard y'all fucking and talking and that y'all came here afterwards, Ivy please tell me why is what we was doing not good enough" I asked after cutting her off.

"Can I—"

"I was about to officially ask you to be mine labeling us and when I'm spending all night and day thinking about you your spending your time with him. He wear a durag over his fucking dreads. He make you uncomfortable everytime he come near you" I spoke again, cutting her off.

"If you cut me off again you can just leave I'm not letting you sit here and yell at me, not allowing me to even speak"

"Speak Ivy" I said trying to hide my irritation.

"I'm not a dog don't give me no commends. Stokeley came over drunk, someone was looking for him I don't know and his roommate was having sex in his dorm. I told him he's fine here I went to his dorm getting him clothes and it was my first time ever going over there. He washed up and I laid on the bed, he laid on the floor. We both fell asleep but after that I guess he text you for me and then left because I don't remember him leaving or anything"

"Why didn't you text me"

"Jamal you know how I am with my phone, I was going to. I just didn't want an argument because you don't like him but I obviously wouldn't keep that from you"

"Why he know you password how many times he been over here" I asked calmed down a bit.

"I don't have a password, we didn't do nothing I just told you I went to sleep"

"He could of fucked you in your sleep"

"If I'm sleep the whole time someone is fucking me then they need to work on that and I need to take something to be more aware. He didn't touch me at all"

"Just don't talk to him or nothing no more Ivy"

"You're not about to tell me who I can and can't talk to or be around. You barely know him and already don't like him, why" she asked.

"Look at how many bitches he been with and you want me just let you chill with him, then when you actually do something with him how I'm supposed to feel if I let you do it"

"I'm not going to do nothing with him. I tell you everytime Stokeley ask to come I fell asleep last night. I know he's going around sleeping with everyone but that's not me. I want you so him being around me shouldn't even worry you"

"Ivy—"

"No, Jamal drop it. Are you jealous or something like I really don't get it, if I'm saying we didn't do anything do you just not trust me"

"I don't trust him"

"So you don't think I can control myself around him, what is he some type of sex god"

"Fine, I'm sorry, you right. I trust you" she just looked at me with cold eyes.

"I'm serious Ivy I'm sorry" I say pulling her closer to me. She came and I put her arms around me and then gave her a hug.

"You need a password though that nigga text me too many times"

"Nope. He doesn't do nothing bad, well sending the pictures of himself was petty but I mean overall he knows I'm with you and I'm not going to do anything with him"

"You just let him grab your shit and go through it though"

"Anyway, how was your mom and brother" she changed the subject. I can't tell if I should trust her or not but I'm not making shit official official yet.

 I can't tell if I should trust her or not but I'm not making shit official official yet

I wanted to text V but I heard her nigga back which means he over there. She lucky I even text him for her I could of stayed and he come home to her pissed off. I know I said I'll respect they situation but I don't like his ass.

Then he get mad about me but let's his "girl" chill around Mark ass or the 4am nigga whatever the fuck his name is. That nigga fuck anything with an eye.

Ignore mistakes please :) not edited. Like share and vote comment... how you feeling so far guys? What book y'all want me start on first ??? 🥕