𓆉13.4

QOTN: Would u ever reread this? What's your least favorite color? Pick a random number 1-20

"You all packed up" Jah asked. It was early in the morning but I wanted to get there that way I knew I had time to unpack tomorrow.

"Yeah"

"She answer you" he said I just shook my head. She read the message but never replied. I told her I would be at the gas station down the street before you get on the bypass because I wanted to see her and she just read it.

"You want to see if she at work"

"I know she there but I can't do much while she working. I wish I could do this whole break different. Even if she still didn't stay here I should of stayed there something."

"I feel you" he says.

"Not even the whole break just when shit got bad and she stopped texting me as much that's when I should of got my shit together"

"You could of got it together before that but I get what you mean" he laughed.

"It's just crazy this the first time you been into a girl for real aside from Miarah when y'all first got together. I've don't got close to her and now that's it. I feel like I'm going through a break up too. We ain't even cross the shut off the bucket list first" he added.

"What bucket list"

"We was all supposed to skinny dip, streaking, go to the amusement park again, road trips, out to eat, parties and we  didn't do shit"

"The first two was happening"

"Why not"

"What you want to see her naked for" I asked. I know they had there 7 seconds of glory but still.

"Who said I wanted to see her naked there's three of us remember" he winked and asked out.

"So am I good to leave early today it's my last day anyway" I say to the manager

"I'll see you've been taking several days off recently and slacking in the work" she says.