🤍9.5

Should I switch the cover to that ^^^ or keep it how it is?

"Stokeley I said I just wanted space" I say through the door

"Why though I won't touch you but your tripping"

"No im not. You're not understanding me and I just want to be alone. That's it"

"I am ,you don't like professor" he says.

"Stokeley that's not— it's not a matter of liking him or not. I don't like my own professors. I don't want to keep talking about it. I'll drop it but I just want a moment to myself" I say. He wiggled the doorknob again trying to get in. Every time he unlocked it I was against it and if he pushed it he could hurt me.

"Why do you keep trying to just drop shit when stuff happens talk it out"

"Your not in my shoes. I can see how to you it's nothing but for me it is. I just want to paint alone for a second"

"You still going to let me do the photos at least. And then can we talk about it. Get me to understand you"

"Stokeley, I don't want you to use me for anymore of your pictures. And if you do I want my face or something covered I don't want him looking at me, even though it's a photo" I say he knocked on the door again. I'd love to let him in but I just want alone time. He got here like 10 minutes after we text and has just been at my door. I want a chance to clam down or something.

"Ivy..."

"Yes Stokeley"

"I'm sorry, please just let me in so we can talk"

"Stokeley im frustrated with you and I don't want a yelling match just give me at least 15 minutes"

"Ight V. 15 minutes that it" he says which a sigh and got off the door.

He's making me feel bad but I don't think I'm wrong. I'm telling you I don't feel comfortable that he's staring at me and the stuff he's saying doesn't sit right with me and your not picking up on the issue.

I went and pulled out a small canvas and decided I'd paint to help calm myself. I ended up painting a eye ball and stokeley came knocking at the door again. It was very sloppy and I was most definitely trashing the painting.

"Come in" I say and to my surprise he comes Jamal.

"Look I don't care what you feel about me you not fucking my boys that's slut behavior princess" he says. I stand up about to speak and there's another knock at the door.

"Baby I know you in there. Don't suck his dick. Remember we was made off that tree of good dick. Ivy remember I'm daddy Mark fuck that nigga" Mark yells before just walking in. I just look in shock because what the fuck is happening. Mark and Jamal start talking being cut off by another knock.