⌫4.6

Mark POV:

Mark POV:

"Nigga no the fuck" I say to Mal. He talking about how him and Ivy been doing good and he so in love.

"What" Twan says and they both look at me.

"He be bossy to my sis then try to keep her from me they not in love or he'd trust her around me alone" I say, nodding in agreement to myself.

"Mane you lied on her" Twan says going back to his phone.

"I want even the one who started that" I say biting my nails.

"Nigga no. You make her feel uncomfortable" Mal says jumping in. It's not even his girl for real so why the fuck so he care.

"You don't trust her around me but she be around Ski ass a lot more lately" I say.

"Nigga fuck him id beat his ass. They friends" Mal say mad at him being brought up. Unlike me I don't give a fuck I know damn well the fucked before and she hasn't denied it or accept it.

"They've fucked before might be fucking again. If she being sneaky I'll add myself to her list. I want my dick smothered in Ivy pussy, one hand around her necks dm my fingers down her throat" I say proudly and get hard. I cover it with my arm and smirk at the fact that the tattoo looks better when I'm hard.

"Dumb ass" Twan gets up and leaves the room. He's the dumbass because it's our room so where is he going to find it at.

"Nigga no they haven't"

"They relationship not steady enough for them to be best friends, and he go a little to hard for her to only be friends. My nigga smashed and probably smashing again because you're a dumb ass push nigga sucking my dick bitch" I say.

"Shut the fuck up, you not fucking Ivy. That's my fucking wife and I'll drop you over her"

"Even better on me ion got to hear a well he's tour friend speech we can fuck and keep it moving. She already seen my dick" I say and he jumped out his seat.

"Here you go mad about past shit" I laugh and he sits back down. She hasn't even seen it yet because this nigga always pop the fuck up.

"I trust her and I know she don't want your stick ass"

"When you cuddle and you spot a hickey you ain't out there just know me and ski did that" I laugh and leave.

That nigga really don't think I will. If he drop me I'm fucking the shit out of her with or without consent. Well she'd give me intoxicated consent so I don't go jail you know for weed purposes and shit. She said excitedly she smiled and nodded and her lips were no longer a pleasure to say that he was a little girl. I also ain't dumb her and that Ski night dine some shit maybe I'm wrong and they haven't ducked but they got something on each other aside from him wanting her. Shit he got a girl now he be posting her.

His bitch got big ass titties and she smoke and drink all day. I'm not sure what she majors in. She literally make slick remarks about wanting to fuck him under his post everyday. He reply back with the same energy so if him and Ivy was fucking before they ain't no more. So I'll step up and give her some real
Pipe me down until my dick go soft and your pussy walls swell and close up. I smirk to myself. She if anything was the one that wanted him. I talked to that Rah bitch and she said She use to always stare at ski. She said she sent nudes and shit wanting to fuck because she wanted to lose her virginity so he took it and not she won't leave him alone. She dick whipped and his shit not that big some girls showed me it. Well it was a video of them giving him head. You can fell by the tattoo or some shit they said I don't know. I saw crocs and he wear them shits a lot.

I go to walk out the lounge not giving a fuck that Jamal left in our room. I get to the doors and Ski and his bitch walk in his hand in her bra and she leaned on him smiling. He gives me a bitch ass stare like I won't have him raped and keep walking. Fuck niggas always playing me. He lucky his bitch didn't want to fuck or he'd show up and is pop out from under her bed and fuck her before he get the chance. She fucking gay so I know she don't enjoy shit he do to her. Nigga pussy the bed room was clean and she was very sexy.

 Nigga pussy the bed room was clean and she was very sexy

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Add to your library. Give feedback. WTF! Gay little monkey! -<3

It Is m3 cry1n6And as always team MIVY❤️🦷👾🦶🏻 he deserves her at this point

It Is m3 cry1n6
And as always team MIVY❤️🦷👾🦶🏻 he deserves her at this point. Also I still feel like y'all missing what I'm doing and I have no idea how to get you to catch on. Again when the comments go up because I'll have like 50+ reads and 20 comments and 10 be me, then I'll do a special lil chapter for ya. Until then y'all get whatever I think of instead of eating :) but y'all want this chapter more than me haha 😂 I'm dead 😵