⚠︎︎3.4

"Damn ow" I say being woke up to someone stepping on my arm

"I am so sorry I have to pee" V says rushing to the bathroom. I get up and stretch.

My head is pounding but I'm just going to pretend it's not. I don't want her babying me, I like it but she doesn't need to do it. I picked the blanket and pillow up tossing it back on the bed. Then stretched again. My back hurt like hell from the floor.

"You okay" she says drying her hand on her pants.

"We got paper towels"

"Can't reach them" she smiles.

"Yeah I'm fine" I laughed  then answer her original question.

"No hang over" she asked sitting back on the bed I just shrugged.

"Why didn't you wake me up"

"Why would I wake you up" I looked at her. She grabbed her phone. "I got to hear your boyfriend mouth huh, since you slept here.

"N—no he, no... I didn't tell him he had already told me goodnight and now he should be going to class" she says trailing off at the beginning.

"So you not telling him or"

"No, I don't feel like it" she looked at me but I couldn't tell what emotions she felt her face was odd. Like she didn't know herself how she felt.

"Look at you, You growing up V" I teased.

"I know" she cheesed. "A real question though, you ready" she said getting serious. It's too early in the morning for this.

"Shoot" I say picking stuff up on the floor from my seat.

"Why do you always call me when your drunk. We hadn't talked in so long ,and then, out the blue you get drunk ,and I get a phone call. Well last time you came over but you get my point" she says turning to face me. She deadass took over my bed.

"What you mean" I say looking at her dumb in the face.

"Stokeley. Heart to heart moment you only do it when your mad at me or something"

"Alright but don't hit me because you mad at what I say"

"I've never hit you" she scoffed.

"You did but you don't got no muscle to you so it ain't hurt" she rolled her eyes smiling.

"Just answer"

"Why do I call you when I'm drunk" I asked.she nodded. "I don't know. It wasn't until recently like when our little situation ended and then I'd get drunk and my first thought would be to tell you I miss you or go see you just something related to you".

"Oh, you still don't want a relationship"

"With you I—"

"No no no, not I'm with anyone not me" she cut me off and laughed. That kind of hurtled me though because damn, she really don't want me no more.