⚠︎︎2.2

I'm tired of Miarah ass texting me on stupid shit

I'm tired of Miarah ass texting me on stupid shit. Us just talking is cool but then she be getting sexual and I don't see her ass that way no more. It's nasty, then when I don't respond she all upset, claiming she's crying. I know people change but the fuck happened to her.

It's been two weeks since I even seen her. Shit I ain't even seen V since that day she was eating with them niggas. I didn't even go over there that night, I wanted to ,but I let her and her boyfriend have they moment together.

Some how I slipped up and fucked FaFa ass. Which it wasn't bad. Miarah wasn't there when I did it. Not that I'd care. FaFa ass weird anyway. After we was done and I was getting dressed she kept telling me how Miarah didn't mean to sleep with her and how they accidentally slept with five niggas in Hawaii. Then she started crying.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔: 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔: 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I stared at a photo of her in a bathing suit on her Instagram. I the whipped out my dick ready for her to suck me off. Ivy gone get pregnant with my kid and tell Jamal it's his. Then he gone raise the pot headed fucker until he 7 and they breakup and he finally get told it's my kid. Then he gone catch me and Ivy fucking on the stairs and get mad and kick her out they place. After that she gone live with me and we gone fuck until her pussy get stuck on my dick. Our son finna be fly too because I'm gone make sure Jamal still take care of him. We gone give him an allow to take care of our son.

I sat on my bed jerking myself off to her picture. I imagine her hands in my mouth as I played with her ass before we fucked. I image how her lips would taste around my dick. Probably like sparkles and feeling like unicorn piss or some shit. She a fucking goddess. I want to fill her up with every single piece of sperm I got. Watching her beg for more.

When we go die our cause of death finna be excessive fucking and kissing. Didn't catch enough breath to live. We finna be famous off the shit and imma keep her fly. All the new clothes and shit she want after that. I kept jerking off until I came all over my phone and hand and wiped it off with Twan jacket he left over here.

I was home for the weekend

I was home for the weekend. I just missed my family. I wanted Ivy to come but she said no. It's a long drive and I'd really only be there for a day. We had just got off the phone. I missed her ass already.

I don't know why but I really can't go a whole day without talking to her. I need to just ask her to be with me for real. Like give us that title so that we both clear. I know we both claim that we're taken but I want it to be a full fact, not a partial one.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Ignore mistakes don't proof read. Add to your library. Give feedback. ~ the unedited version was WHEWW! hopefully this is easier to understand now :) ... comment :) goodnight -<: