⚠︎︎7.6

QOTN: did you but Belle Daphine bath water? Do you actually use YouTube anymore?
_________________________
Think of I finish oblivious tonight I'll put it up tonight. At this point I just want it over with.

____________

"You don't fucking care how I feel anymore Stokeley" she yelled crying

"The fuck am I supposed to care about. We did this all before I'm tired bruh" I yelled back.

"Tired of what. You didn't even give me another chance you started and ended this when you felt like it"

"I'm not going to keep pretending like I care about your ass on a level more than it is" we just been going back and forth arguing. I shouldn't have over here.

"How the fuck do you just wake up one week and not care about someone" she came closer pointing in my face.

"I didn't just wake up one week. I been felt that shit. Holding on for a bullshit ass excuse. Knew I didn't fucking want you but I tried and here the fuck we are now. Just let it go" I say and move her hand out my face.

"Let it go. I'm supposed to let how many years go" she cried and I just dropped my head back and groaned.

"Oh my gosh"

"No it's not fair. You've constantly had other women come into your life and replace me. You hurt me and I'm supposed to just let it go. Look at where I'm at now Stokeley"

"Rah I never said I ain't hurt you but I didn't want you. You cheated too I just didn't give a fuck. I'm saying get over me we're done and I don't want you back"

"I'm fucking pregnant Stokeley" she screamed her voice cracking.

"Not by me the fuck you want me do. Keep track of who the fuck you sleep with" I snapped back.

"I hope she pulls the same shit you did to me on you. Feel how the fuck I feel for once put yourself in my shoes"

"No put yourself in mines. You slept around acting hard to get, I got you and you was immature. Not even sometimes you act like a fucking 15 year old girl. You was basic a relationship off of sex and was hardly worried about shit else your pops liked me because you gloat about me all the fucking time. You lazy during sex until I finally stopped doing shit and you had to and even then I wasn't into it like nothing. Your best friend is fucking brainwashed by you and you constantly publicly embarrass bitches to make you look better. Your annoying and clingy as fuck and I was tired of it. You not ugly I would never say that but your personality is ugly as fuck and I feel for your baby" I say lowering my tone.

"Get the fuck out my face" she yelled so I put my hand up in defense and went to leave. "No you wait until I tell you from my end"

"Speak" I turned back around.