⚠︎︎8.4

QOTN: how sleepy are you on a scale of blue to green ?  What's a song that describes your mood right now, yellow or 3?
———————————————-

"Nah just you don't be telling me enough about your day and shit me and my ex use to talk more, she was like my best friend we got to work on that" I say

"You're always bringing this bitch up, who the fuck is she. I want you to stop fucking comparing me to this bitch" she got up snapping.

"Sierra bro chill, I'm telling you I want to work on us"

"Nigga how the fuck you want to work on us and you bringing your bitch ass ex girlfriend up with every thing I do. I breath and you be like oH WeLL mY Ex ToOK lOw BreAtH... I'm not your fucking ex nigga" she said mocking me. "If shit was so bad with your ex tell me why the fuck you want me be like her so bad, do I look like the bitch, do you got a type."

"Bitch no ,damn, Ivy the last bitch I want to date again"

"So why still bring her ass up then Jamal" she said yelling.

"Sierra bro yell in my face one more fucking time" I say towering over her.

"The fuck you gone do nigga" she said and I pinned her against the wall choking her. This ended up in us making out with her bi-polar ass.

"Bean, yay

"Bean, yay... when are you coming" I say happily.

Bean called and said he's coming up to visit me again. He said mom told him when school lets out though I better call up Jade. Me and Jade don't even talk no more. I wouldn't want to stay with Stokeley, I know we're close but I feel like that's over stepping. I also heard he was staying Jah over the summer so I'll figure something out.

"Probably like next week or some shit. You and uh Stoklet still talk bug" he says.

"His name is Stokeley what the fuck is Stoklet—" I say before a girl called me. I turned and I have never seen her before.

"So your Ivy" she said and I just nodded with a very confused expression on my face.

"I'm tripping over a bitch that don't even look half as bad as me the fuck" she says and laughed to herself.