⚠︎︎8.5

QOTN: does anyone even read this anymore? What's should my next book be about XXX OR SKI and what kind of book? Kidding I quite after this I have 2 books to finish and I'm D-O-N-E DONE....

"Ah, shit we gotta stop" I say moving away, breaking the kiss

"Why" she says kissing on my jaw and neck.

"We—" I start only to be cut off by is making out again. My phone chimed and I ignore it. It chimed two more times making me grown and pull away.

"Who is it" she asked I just shook my head.

"Mel I got to go" I say getting up.

"Already, I'm sorry I'll stop. I didn't even mean to do it I swear" she says crawling to the edge of the bed and sitting on her feet looking up at me.

"No I got to go. Maybe some other time out where I know this won't happen" I say motioning between us with my finger.

"You didn't like it" she asked.

"I d— no I can't—"

"You leaned in too Senpai" she said tilting her head.

"I'm gone" I say as my phone chimed again. Me and Ivy were suppose to go to the store so she can buy a t-shirt to make for herself and she been out of class twenty minutes waiting on me. Since I told her we're taking my car and I'm driving.

"Can we h— I'll text you" she says and I just give a half ass nod and walked out her room.

I got into the elevator smelling my clothes making sure I don't smell like I was around no female. V only wear these light ass baby scents. So I don't smell them until she closer which I can't complain she don't stink. I run my hand over my face before getting out and texting her back.

——————————————————————————
messages > Bunny 🐰🤍😍🦋💍

You sleep

Oh wait were we nearing

Meeting at your room* I meant sorry

Are we okay... you're only reading
and not texting back anything

Yea bunny we gud im omw
dwn thre nw dw 💯😘

Okay 😊 were you sleep

nah my phne on dnd
ant see shii

Okay

Wya

nvm I see u