2.8

"FaFa look at him he's hopeless with out me, why won't he just take me back" I lean on her shoulder

Stokeley was asking past us but you can tell he was cross faded. He was tumbling here and there, his eyes barely opened, and he was slouched.

"Fine I can't do this anymore I have to be honest" FaFa says out of absolutely no where.

"What bitch" I snapped because she's avoiding the big issue. I have to go help my man.

"Me and Stokeley had sex and then I told him about Hawaii" she blurts out.

"I don't fucking care" I say getting up and going over to him.

"Hey, hey baby you alright" I say helping to hold him up. He look at me and laughed in my face. His breath smelt like henny and I love the smell.

"What the fuck Rah" he stopped walking and stared at me.

"Let's get drunk baby" I smiled.

"Nah I'm going to see V real quick" he said which made my entire mood change.

Her fucking name is short enough why are you Shorting Ivy to V. She's fucking ugly. I hope when she sucked 4am's dick she got chlamydia in her fucking throat. At least I have titties. Stokeley has bigger boobs than her. Fuck it. My baby alive had bigger titties than her.

"Why do you keep trying to get her, it's obvious that she has moved on or doesn't want you. Stokeley, l know we made mistakes and messed up but really, your going to completely leave me to try and chase her while having sex with all these different girls" I wanted to cry so bad but I'm fighting it. He's drunk and drunk men don't deserve my tears, just my words.

"Yeah" he said before moving me off him and getting on the elevator.

She almost made me feel bad. Made it seem like I left her and went to someone worse. I hit the button to go up to my room. I wanted to see V but if you Rah it look like I'm chasing her then maybe that's how V feel too. Which explains why she acting weird around me now. She probably though I fought her boyfriend for her or some shit. We can't even be cool no more vro.