⚠︎︎1.6

"They thought they was cute all over the gram during break

"They thought they was cute all over the gram during break. I should sleep with her man just because" I hear Miarah say. I just rolled my eyes continuing to take my notes.

"He's using her anyway" FaFa added on to her stupidity.

"We all know he is. Who would possible want to be with her. Look at her, babe, rate Ivy" Miarah says tapping Stokeley.

I froze, I wasn't expecting that. I'm also scared for his response like I think I'm at least a solid 3 today. Maybe a 5. I threw on anything since I was late for class, but when I actually try I think I'm a 6 maybe. He'll probably say 2, I mean Miarah has boobs and stuff I have a boy chest. Oh my god it's like he was sleeping with a man. That's why he was so angry he liked sleeping with a man. I need to calm down and stop thinking about this. I looked over at him to find him looking at me, as well as his spouse, unfortunately. He shrugged then turned back around. I glanced at the clock seeing we have two minutes left. I wanted to leave now.

"I give her about a eight right now." He said, Miarah Snapped her head at him and before she could speak he spoke again. "She'd probably be a ten with out clothes on though" he said in the most nonchalant voice ever. Other classmates looked and I just put my head down. I felt embarrassed but I don't know if it was in a good way or a bad way.

The professor dismissed us and I packed up at my stuff taking a picture of the notes I have to finish writing. Stokeley strutted out the class like nothing happened. Miarah gave me the most deadliest look ever and her and FaFa followed after Stokeley. I almost feel bad for her. Imagine trying to get your boyfriend to downgrade a girl and he calls her a 10 to your face. That is cruel. he only told me I was an 8 but that's high enough. I grabbed my stuff walking to my dorm. As I got to the stairs deciding to take them, I started thinking about Stokeley. Well him over break, that was the oddest I've ever seen him. Usually on breaks we don't speak and we don't see each other.

This time I was invited by his friend, and he drunk called me. He also went on live and actually said something to me. He also kept getting drunk and high, I knew he smoked but not like that. What if Jamal smokes and I just don't know then we start dating and weed slips out his pocket and on me and then—-

"What are you doing" I say confused.

"I can't come to your room no more, the door unlocked so I would of went in but I'm respecting you right now" he smiled. It might be a smirk.

"Why are you here though" I asked as he moved out the way and I walked in.

"It's nothing bad V damn. How's you and Uh, Phillip" he says sitting at my desk.

"Me and who, you mean Jamal? We're fine. You and Mia—"

"We broke up. I'm happy as fuck" he said excitedly. I had no idea how to react to that, he's happy about a breakup. We're they really that bad.