:) 108

"Pooh" she said

"Pooh" she said. The movie was still going I'm kinda lost but I don't want to interrupt it and rewind.

"Yeah" I say looking at her.

"You got a condom" she said kissing me.

"No— w—"

"Did you want one. I have some but they may be expired. If they are can I just give you head or something" she said sitting up.

"You're being deadass" I asked confused.

"Yes. If you're not in the mood it's fine"

"Did you want a condom" I asked. I'm not even sure what to
Say. She just offered me head over sex.

"I'll just go check the box" she said getting up and going into the bathroom.

"I might have some in my room" I call out. We've fucked without it before but it was a in the moment thing. I pulled out too early  which fucked everything up though.

"I don't want to go back and forth."

"True" I nod. She walked back towards me reading the box.

"Yeah they expired last month. So is head okay, please"

"You want to do this" I asked.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I. If you'll enjoy I don't want to do and then stop because you're not into it. I can change into something else" she said about to go into her dresser.

"Ivy"

"Oh my gosh, you want to lay down or sit up" she said getting into the bed again.

"I'm laying down" I said and she smiled.

"Do we have to kiss or anything or your good" she said lifting my shit up. She paused before pulling down my pants.

"We're good."

"Oh wait" she said going and grabbing a rag and then came back and took my pants off. I'm excited as hell. Like I'm dancing on the inside. I don't know why the fuck she doing it but I don't have no complaints.

"Is this a give and receive situation" I asked as she was about to take off my boxers.

"Nope I'm good" she said continuing what she was doing. I was all the way hard but I was getting there. Caught me by surprise a little. She just let everything fall on the floor.

She held it with one of her hands the other rubbed my stomach a little. She spit on it and jerked me a little bit. I just hope she not about to tease me for a minute. She do shit like that. Will tease me the whole time and then suck for a minute and then we switch and we just fuck.

She jerked me off with one hand while she kissed the tip. She looked up at me before she actually started to suck me off.

He hands was rested on my lower stomach. She was deep throating my shit. I wanted to move her hair off my leg but I was stuck watching her. Her head was bobbing up and down and eventually my hips was thrusting up to meet her.

I was sitting up on my elbows. She pulled away to catch her breath and jerked me off. She played attention to the tip of my dick the whole time though before she went back to sucking. I held her head pushing it down further. She was already going all the way down but I just wanted to feel more. I stopped when I pushed too hard and she gagged. She didn't stop though she kept going pulling away to jerk me off again.

"V, you" I said but I didn't even have nothing to say. She really just wanted to suck my dick. Nothing in return.

I held her head again as my hips was thrusting to meet her halfway. I felt that I was about to bust but I know she already knew. She sucked some more and before I came I told her. She let go and I came on my stomach which she cleaned everything up. Grabbed a wipe and wiped me down before giving me back my boxers.

"You okay" she asked me putting the tag in the basket and the wipe in the trash with the expired condom box.

"Yeah, are you" I said getting up to put my clothes back on.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be"

"I don't know"

"I'm about to go rinse my mouth I'll be back" she said going to the bathroom.

She don't like kissing me after she sucked my dick. She don't like being kissed after oral which I don't get but I respect it. She came back and got into the bed with me laying back on me like we was before all of that happened.

"Are we watching a movie still or should we pack" she said.

"You sure you didn't want—"

"I'm fine I told you I just wanted to do it." She said before letting me finish.

"Alright well it's up to you then on what you want to do"  I answer.

"I'll pack my paint stuff like I said and then I don't know."

"You want me help"

"Nope I got it" she smiled kissing me and getting up.

"You sure" I say sitting up.

"Yeah, did you ever call Jah back" she asked.

"No"

"Call him back or something I don't know" she said grabbing the box and putting all the paint into it not paying attention to me anymore.

I pulled out my phone texting Jah to see if he was good. I'm not about to just call him. He was talking to me about some bitch that said she was pregnant to try and get him to fuck. He get some of the weirdest bitches after him.

This chapter is boring and trashy but it was supposed to be in last chapter and I never added it so yeah here you go

What things do you think are going to happen over their summer? How you feel about the Goulborne family?