⚠︎︎3.5

"Yes I would love to" I smile going into my room

"Cool so meet me in the lounge"

"Or we could walk together" I say as I sat down my bag. He shrugged and held his hand out which I kindly took, smiling.

"What you want to eat princess"

"Uh, you chose this time please" I say as we get on the elevator.

I had just got back from my class and his class was canceled so as I walked to my room he asked to take me to eat today and spend the afternoon together.

"I want pizza"

"My stomach is saying no grease but okay"

"We don't have to"

"No, it's fine"

As the elevator doors opened up he went to get our pizza and I sat on one of the couches not wanting to sit at a table this time. I looked over as he smiled at me in line before turning back around. I smiled back and got on my phone.

————————————-
Asshole 🤦🏽‍♂️

ths my frst day not
bein drnk V u happy fr
me 😁

Yes Stokeley, I'm glad you
didn't drink after I left

I thnk I need a prize💯😁

For what🤣

My accomplishment
tf u mean wat 👀😮

Maybe after a week

I get to chose it👀🤔

I'll think about bout it 😂

Wyd

I'm with Mal right now
getting food ☺️

Fuck him, I'm plyin
😳 not buh. Ight ✌🏾
———————————

As I finished up reading the text Mal was headed towards me with the food. He sat down and I placed my leg over his and he put the food on my lap the plate was hot but not unbearable. He got comfy and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Aw yay I like this kind" I said looking at them.

"I know that's why I got it or you would of had meat lovers" he says looking at me and taking a bite. It was green peppers and onions which is my favorite along with broccoli. He likes meat lovers and pineapple pizza.

"So what you do last night after I went to bed" he asked. I grabbed my slice speaking before I ate a bite.

"I was up for a little and then I went to bed too, I wasn't staying up waiting on you to get up" I say eating a bite. I wish he brought ranch over.

"Damn I did end up getting up i we t to Mark and them Room"

"For what" I kept my mouth covered since I was chewing.

"Nothing really I was there like ten minutes that went back to my door and went to sleep. I was going to text you but you know a princess needs hear Beauty sleep. Hence why your looking extra fine today" he says kissing g my head.

"That's nasty all your pizza grease on my head now"

"Shut up, big baby"

"No" I laughed as we then finished our last slice and just sat talking.

"You ever wanted to paint me" he asked rubbing my leg I had on him.

"Yeah but I'm not ready yet. I would draw you how I fully see you and I don't know what all to add or anything just yet" I drank some of a Gatorade I stole from him, he didn't get drinks.

"Do you see me as a good or bad person"

"I see you Mr. Jamal as, I don't know, good for the most part but you have something about you. Probably because you told me how bad you use to be though, now you seem sweet, I like it a whole 360" I say to him truthfully. "How do you see me"

"I see—"

"I hope it's as your girl friend one day or we're just waiting time" I cut him off speaking lowly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Most definitely. We just had to fix our trust a bit, that fat nigga you—"

"Stokeley has nothing to do with our relationship, this is me and you, obviously it's just you with trust issues. Also he's not fat" I cut him off. I'm tired of hearing him hate in Stokeley and they never properly met.

"Defensive, Damn but he wear a chain that says fat boy gang, fuck you mean princess"

"I'll buy one that says hie gang, will I be a hoe"

"No, you don't got a how bone in your body"

"Okay then same with him"

"It's not but whatever I'll stop talking about your friend" he says placing his hands up in defense, kissing my temple.

"Thank you. Now hopefully you'd trust that I wouldn't cheat and it's not cheating we're not together but, I'm only into you I wouldn't cheat I don't care who it is"

"I'm all yours princess"

"Ask me out then"

"Not now I feel like it's meaningless now, I will though in due time" he says getting up and stretching.

"You're so annoying" I laughed fixing my pant leg, he joined.

"What movie we watching he asked as we walked over to the elevators"

"I would like to see Thumbelina" I say smiling. He smiled.

"I shouldn't of asked" he shook his head.

"It's a very good movie. Thank you I say back, He laughs. We held hands the whole time we walked to my room. It was cute.

Hope you enjoyed! Give feedback, how you feeling, and what's your thoughts? Ignore mistakes not proofread

Hope you enjoyed! Give feedback, how you feeling, and what's your thoughts? Ignore mistakes not proofread. Add to library and share!

Got sleepy so not edited and ignore mistakes. I talk crazy when I'm dozing off but please enjoy!!!!! Comment and what did you think would of happened