⚠︎︎13.1

QOTN: What care bear would you want to be if you could choose? If it's someone I want to be I'm reporting your comment... kidding 👀
Y'all I'm so sorry fell asleep yesterday I'm the middle of writing it's been 4 days now 😔 don't hate me

 kidding 👀Y'all I'm so sorry fell asleep yesterday I'm the middle of writing it's been 4 days now 😔 don't hate me

"Oh my gosh" I mumbled under my breath. I was scared. I got the Uber here for game night. Jah kept texting me and even sending audio messages about how he really wanted me to come. I texted and asked and apparently Stokeley did have a girl over, so guess I get to meet my replacement.

I wasn't as bummed about the breakup as I was. I've been at the hotel a week now. Jamal knows I left but doesn't know where I make sure to be very careful around his psychotic ass. I swear I wouldn't have ever known the guy I met would end up like this. He hid that WELL.

Anyways, I've been at the hotel and I feel like I've been doing better. I finally started getting some kind of appetite today for the first time. It wasn't much but I have really been eating in a about a month so it's something. I hate my job though. The house they're giving me is fucking stupid ones. I was enrolled for school already but I really think I'm done. I'll have my associates and call it a day. I don't want to go back anymore. I just need to drop my classes before I the start dates. I keep on forgetting.

I got out the car and walked up to the door. I still had eye bags and my skin wasn't at its peak but I was most definitely feeling better, kinda. I placed my hair up into a messy bun before knocking. I was nervous about seeing Jah since although I've seen him it's still been a while. I don't even think nervous is the word for seeing Stokeley again. Things ended badly.

I know if bean were talking he'd say they ended badly for a reason so I've been keeping that in mind. Which has helped a little bit. I still know us breaking up was my fault but oh well. He's moved on. My thoughts were cut off when Stokeley and this girl opened the door.

"Oh shit" he said staring at me.

"Can I come in" I say looking back for a second and then at the girl. She was really pretty. She had a really cute baby face almost.

"Yeah, uh Venice this is Bu— Ivy and Ivy this is Venice but you can call her—"

"Vee I get it" I say and walked in when he stepped out the way. I made my way in and took off my shoes looking forward Jah. I was scared but I wanted this to feel as normal as possible. In my head I'm wondering a thousand different things. Why get a girl with the same nickname as me and she's prettier than me, really?

"Charms" I hear and turn to see him coming from the kitchen.

"Honey bunches" I smiled.

"You guys are a couple" she asked.

"Oh, Valerie no. That would never happen" I say and she nodded slowly. She tried to hide the fact that she knew I said her name wrong, she never corrected me either Stokeley did.