(•̀ᴗ•́)و12.1

^mark and Ivy of Ivy ever stop playing 😒
QOTN: How did you find this book? Would you recommend this to anyone?

^mark and Ivy of Ivy ever stop playing 😒QOTN: How did you find this book? Would you recommend this to anyone?

Ivys babydaddy POV: (Mark)

"Nah I had a bitch that made me pour blood on her titties while we fucked. Not even going to lie that shit was sexy as fuck. It tasted weird and she ain't have big titties but shit, I'll do it again" I say over the call. Me Twan and Mal ass on FaceTime.

I still can't believe Twan ass got a girlfriend. When do his ass even talk aside from with me. His ass can't even be making sense half the day of time. Shit crazy for real.

"Nigga where do you find these bitches" Mal said. His ass was at that one girl house that Ivy stay at. He was trying to talk to my wife but she at work. My lull' baby working and shit now.

"There's all kinds of bitches in school with hella kinks. Cuffs and shit last week I met up with this girl at her family's dinner. I fucked her in her old bedroom and she was a little. They was cool with her acting like a 5 year old too. She wanted crazy shit though. Had me choke her and everytime she was close she made me stop and slap the shit out of her pu—"

"I'm about to hang up on your ass" Twan says.

"You just mad your girl pussy taste like ass nigga. Hang up you act like I give a fuck" At the end of the day I don't feel like that.

"I'm bout to go too, Princess should be here in like 15 minutes" Mal said. He was in the living room chilling by himself.

Crazy part is that he really wanted to see my wife so bad he got her into a place near him and she avoid his ass. Fir all that I would of said to babe my boy want to see you over break but no. She want to go out and fuck on brothers and shit. It's cool because when I fuck her she won't want nobody else. Only reason I fuck all these other bitches is so that I know everything I need to abuse and use her pussy.

"Whatever bye" I say hanging up.

"Ivy ain't been here in almost two weeks yall good" Jah asked coming into the room

"Ivy ain't been here in almost two weeks yall good" Jah asked coming into the room. I missed summer I've been getting fucked up almost every other night so I'm taking a short break from parties.