⚠︎︎3.6

I left Louisa room I needed my dick sucked again, and she at the top three of the list

I left Louisa room I needed my dick sucked again, and she at the top three of the list. I overheard yesterday that V and the roach are actually together. I'm not mad because I expected it to happen but I'm not happy. I'm happy she with someone she likes but she could do better. How the fuck you call a girl princess then grip her up and boss her around like a slave.

It's been 6 days of me not drinking. I smoke but I didnt replace drinking by smoking. Being cross faded and forgetting or almost forgetting shit was fun sometimes. I did stupid shit while I'm drunk. I liked that V helped but I'm gonna stop. I feel like I was doing it all for her attention even though I was drunk because of shit with Rah somehow it turned into me bothering V. She don't even fuck with me like that. She do and she don't.

He he he ☺️

He he he ☺️

Mark POV:

"IVY LET ME IN. BAE, BABYGIRL I KNOW YOU THERE" I banged on her door.

"What Mark" she says opening it partially.

She was giving me that dick me down until my hair fall out look. I had to fight the urge to bust right then and there. I admired how her lips was going to feel around my ears as she sucks on them. I'm about to tell her Jamal cheated and she going to have sex with me to get back at him.

"I GOT TO TELL YOU—"

"Stop yelling if I'm standing in front of you dumbass" she says. She says anything and it get me turned on 100 for real.

"My fault, Jamal was at this bitch Celeste house. He fucked her undercut and cheated on you sis. I'm Sorry, I know you hurt and want to fuck so let me in it's cool" I say watching her nipples the whole time, waiting to see them get hard.

"Today" she says looking at me. She telling me whip my dick out through her eyes but it's to big to fit.

"No like a day ago or some shit" I say licking my lips. All my sperm is dedicated to her.

"Okay bye Mark if you see him tell him I want to speak to him" she says almost closing the door, I stopped it.

"You know you want me sla—"