⚠︎︎4.1

Be Goofy in the comments PLEASE 😳

"Okay, will you be here when I get back" I asked giving him a kiss

"Of course princess" he held my waist. We shared one more kiss and I pulled away grabbing my bag for class.

"You need these" he said holding my bottle of ibuprofen. I nodded placing three in my hand. I placed them in my sweatpants pocket and made my way out the door.

Checking the time I have 4 minutes to get 8minutes down to class. I took the elevator deciding I'd just be a little late. She's usually late herself. I stepped off when the doors open and walked down to the classroom taking my time. Once I was halfway there I heard my name being called. I ignored it until I heard running and my name. I turned to see who would know me.

"Damn ignoring me" Stokeley said catching up.

"I didn't know, what do you want" I say walking again.

"The fuck your problem" he says stopping me.

"Stokeley I want to go to class" I walked away into the door going up to my usual spot in the back. The professor not here yet.

Once I sat Stokeley sat next to me. He sat a new water bottle down and got on his phone. Rah and FaFa not here again like they've been this past week. I took his water bottle and drunk some and took the ibuprofen.

"V, you taking pills" Stokeley dramaticly whispers to me.

"It's pain relief" I roll my eyes.

"My baby got cramps" he says digging into his bag.

"Stop" I say annoyed. I need the medicine to kick in and I'll be fine until then I'm overly irritated.

"Here ugly I got you a bear" he says sliding a paper over. "Oh and your fruit but I ate some, well I ate all the strawberries" he smiles pushing it over to me as well and a fork set.

"Stokeley what is this" I say looking at him holding up the paper.

"So I went to get the bear and I didn't have three dollars like I thought

"So I went to get the bear and I didn't have three dollars like I thought. Also I left my fucking wallet with— anyway I just drew it instead, you like art and that shit tough" he smiles.