⚠︎︎4.3

"Shut up" I says almost taking my phone back

"Shut up" I says almost taking my phone back. She was going through my contacts.

"Stop I'm almost finished, who is, Ivy Bug" she says clicking into our messages.

"A girl I use to fuck with" I say laying on her.

"Was it serious" she says scrolling up to a while ago when I told V come to my dorm. I shrugged not caring since I don't got shit to hide.

"Oh you liked her" she teased.

"No"

"I'm reading about you telling her come over and asked 4 times to see her, you were either extremely horny or you liked her" she says clicking out of then scrolling to the next name.

"She was a side" I say bluntly.

"Oh so Mr. Stokes is a cheater" she laughed, then stopped quickly.

"No, shit just happened with ex and I slipped up"

"You and her still talk" she says playing in my dreads now.

"Who me and my ex, no fuck her. She I-I just can't stand her no more.

"No the other girl"

"No she got a nigga ,we talk here and there"

"Hmm" she paused.

"What do she look like" she asked.

"A female I use to fuck, I'm not pulling up no picture. I don't even got one"

"You're an ass" she says moving my head off her boobs.

"Melody, I don't give a damn" I laughed a little.

"So why'd it stop your ex found out" she says playing in my head still.

"No she wanted a relationship after me and Rah broke up I just wanted sex, why" I say turning over and laying my head on her boobs again.

"No reason papa"

Mark POV:

Deadass I want to run a train on Ivy. She got everybody trying to take her from me. I just need two seconds alone with her while she sleep, fuck that maybe 5 or 10. After that she'll be stuck with me forever.