⚠︎︎6.2

ᴥ︎QOTN: If you could be any plant or object for one minute a day what would you be? What's something you think just doesn't belong in a bathroom? Think outside the box.
———————————
—— aaaaaa ———

Ok so I may be confusing both 6 flags and the fair so don't come at me okay just imagine okay

"Boy no I listen to all types of music" I laughed at Jah making fun of me. Claiming I look as if I only listen to ratchet sex songs.

"Name someone"

"Tracy Chapman" I said then was shocked by my own answer causing me to laugh more.

"Who even is that" Melody said and I laughed.

"She's a- I don't even know. Her songs that I listen to are usually sad. Some don't even be sad songs they just sound sad" I answered.

"Oh. I'll have to listen" she smiled, I nodded.

"She don't listen to that shit Mel" Jah said giving me a 'I know you lying' smirk. I just smacked his shoulder playfully and laughed. Stokeley was driving, he was in the passenger seat and me and Melody were in the back.

I know I've said this before but I swear Jahseh is really the fun version of Stokeley. Stokeley has barley chimed in, he makes jokes and gets us laughing but my Face hurts from laughing with Jahseh. Melody has been laughing too but Stokeley shoots is an evil look through the mirror every once in a while and she'll try to ignore us. I don't care because I'm having fun.

"Ight Vro chill we here" Stokeley said.

"Ivy you better not be scared of no fucking roller coasters" Jah said as we parked.

"You might need a new partner then boo"

"Nah we get to g on them shits jit" he shrugged.

"Partners" Stokeley asked as we all started to get out.

"Well I mean, me and Jah figured it would give you and Melody some time alone. Do couple stuff" I say looking at Jah but he turned away and got in his phone.

"Ivy you sure" Stokeley asked I looked at him and nodded slowly. He made me unsure so I got confused.

"Come on babe, please. Let's get wrist bands and then we can meet up after rides and stuff" Melody said. Stokeley calls her Mel so much that I do it sometimes and feel weird since we're not that close yet. Me and Jahseh have texted majority of the time and hung out this morning since he woke me up. He got me food and stuff and then by the time we got back they were up too.

"Ight. V text me if you need anything." He said looking from her to me. I nodded and smiled.

We went to the entrance and went ahead and paid for our bands. Then we had to find Jah because he walked off to go talk to some girl who rejected him and he tried to play it off.