⚠︎︎1.7

I feel like my last chapter wasn't appreciated. No One comments anymore and it's really what helped motivate me. Y'all don't like talking to me no more. This chapters short. I like it though, kind of. I wanted to add more but I haven't sleep since 10am 5/29 so yeah...

"Why the fuck was that Stokeley" I yelled as I followed him out the class

"You asked, I answered"

"So you like her now. She's f—"

"Something like that" he shrugged and kept walking away.

"What the fuck do you mean, stop walking away and talk the fuck out to me" I say stopping. He turned around quickly and just stared at me.

"You don't even know her. She's fucking weird"

"I know her more than you think Rah" he cut me off. What the fuck is he bitching about. Damn.

"Okay but I'm better than her. I look better. We're going to have a family and everything. I've already told my dad we've been thinking about it. Imagine the views and like a cute photo shoot with the belly" I say smiling.

"You're not better than her. You're in college but you're stupid as fuck Rah. Listen to the shit you just said. We not having no fucking children. We're done, I'm tired of faking shit with your ass. I was going to try and stick it out another year but you getting dumb as fuck. Go plan a family with them niggas from Hawaii or adopt a child with fucking FaFa sneaky ass"

"What guys from Hawaii I wasn't even in Hawaii I was with you"

"Rah I'm deadass"

"Stokeley don't do this. I'm sorry, I'll do better. I can act smart or something. Do we have to have sex it's been a while but don't leave me. I can send you nudes" I say upset. He can't really want to leave me, we wanted a family just a week or something ago.

"Fucking you feels like torture" he laughed.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean"

"I don't enjoy the shit. My dick barely get hard."

"So you're really going to leave me for her, what is so special about her all of a sudden. She probably is ran through and dry"

"Actually her shit wet as fuck. You know how you cut up them aloe leaves shits, it's like that" he smiled.

"What about the baby stokeley. She'll need a dad" I shed a few tears. What the fuck did she say to him to have him ready to leave me.

"You're not fucking pregnant, if you are the jit ain't mine. "

"Come to my room so I can suck your dick"

We're in love so I don't know what he's doing. It's probably him acting funny because I heard he was drunk the whole time we were on break. He just needs to be reminded that we're in love. Sex fixes everything. I'll buy him a SD card for them photos or something too.

"Nah I got to be somewhere. We're done you're now single ,go have fun" he smiled and walked away.

"Fuck you then bitch pussy ass nigga" I yelled to him. I looked at FaFa and she just rolled her eyes at him.

He's going to come back to me. I know they couldn't of possibly talked much. Probably at that party she went to in Florida. I know he'd never actually leave me for her. He wouldn't even look her way. Wait he fucking cheated on me. That's why. He feels guilty that he cheated on me with her and now he wants to end it because he hurt me. My poor baby. I should do something sweet for him so he knows I'm not upset.

This is why I love being with him. He made a mistake and tried to leave me scared of my reaction. I'm glad he doesn't know about Hawaii. He probably needs sex and just a day of me spoiling him. We'll be fine after that I promise.

I made my way to Ivys room while I was Texting this girl trying to get her to let me go to her dorm

I made my way to Ivys room while I was Texting this girl trying to get her to let me go to her dorm. I only want head and she was flirting mad hard last night now she got to follow suit.

I deadass miss Ivy. I don't hope shit go wrong in her relationship but if it do I'm not complaining. He better not break her heart or no shit though. I'll beat that nigga ass.

I went to just walk in, shocked the door was unlocked. When I glanced she wasn't there so I closed the door. I just stood on my phone waiting. We all left class together how she not make it here. If she come up here with him I might act petty on purpose.

. . Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Ignore mistakes don't proof read. Add to your library. Give feedback. -<3 Was going to add in a smut but I don't think so :-)