⚠︎︎6.6

"Nah I'm about to go" I say to Mel since she in the bathroom

"Nah I'm about to go" I say to Mel since she in the bathroom. She been sick as fuck this week and I don't know what to do so I'm going to leave for a bit. I held her and talked to her but I don't know what to actually do.

Me and Rah been talking she still not done saying that baby mine when it's not but whatever. She know damn well she has no clue who the baby dad is. Mel was jealous at first but somehow her and Rah got along. They text a lot now too so if Rah call it's to talk to us, which turns into her talking to Mel. Me and X cool again.

Him and V been getting closer. He talk to her all fucking day. Everytime we hop on the game he talking to her. He said he wants to come here and stay a weekend which I'm cool with. The issue is V. I ain't seen her since we been back and that was two weeks ago. I know she be in class because Rah started showing up again and talks about it. I just haven't been over there.

She said shit was better as friends but we can't even do that shit right. Don't get me wrong. I love her and she can hit me up anytime it's just like I said way before we even got here, the shit don't work. Us as a couple for any relationship doesn't work. Last week she "asked" about me and then Mel heard me say her name. I was playing the game over here and text her on my phone.

She claimed it was just to see if me and her were still talking. V knew it wasn't me though. Apparently I have a certain way I type. I don't fucking know. And I know she posted me. It was her but I was in it I just didn't waste time saying anything. I told Mel she need to drop whatever issue she got with her though.

That ride in the car, if ivy would of attempted shit with me I wouldn't of did it only because I was that pissed off. If she did it when I went up to her room as petty as she was being, Mel would of been single the next day.

"Why, don't leave me" she said coming out the bathroom holding her stomach.

"I ain't been no where but here all week I'll be back. If not tonight then tomorrow" I say and she comes over and kisses me.

"Fine bring me some orange juice when you do come back. And call me okay" she says and I nod grabbing my shit and leaving.

————————————————
messages> Vroskii🤘🏾❤️, Ivy, Lightskin kinky Sex Worker🥵🤤

Vroskii🤘🏾❤️
Y'all want to hop on Group
FaceTime 🤨

Vroskii🤘🏾❤️
Ivy you're a default
yes 😘

No ❤️

Lightskin kinky sex worker🥵🤤
You still talk to her? For what?
That's embarrassing 💀

Ivy
You must love testing my
fucking patients bitch
No Jah I don't even know
why you text in here. I don't
talk to none of y'all no more